PC - AOR Endurance - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25/01/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Endurance - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25/01/2019

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Steki1989

Junior Karter
Jan 2, 2020
Good morning, i saw that the STEAMID64 of Marco Romani AKA Cluster63 is wrong. I ask if you can make a change on your entry-list as i'm posting now the correct Marco's STEAMID64. Sorry for the mistake and thank you! :)

• AOR Forum ID: @Cluster63
  • Name: Marco Romani
  • ID: S76561198390369399

This is the team
  • Driver 1 (team leader):
    • AOR Forum ID: @Floris0402
    • Name: Daniele Floris
    • ID: S76561198829517925
  • Driver 2:
    • AOR Forum ID: @Cluster63
    • Name: Marco Romani
    • ID: S76561198390369399
  • Driver 3:

Last edited:
Reactions: krop

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Anyone need an 3rd driver?
Looks like team our team is folding in.

I'd really only be available for the 3rd stint (from about 7:30 onwards)

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
If you want you can join me and @JRGamezDE in our Team. If you don't mind driving the Audi that is :)
Never touched the Audi, but if you have a space to fill in, then yeah, that'd be cool!

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Ulti we will double check the server entry but any additional information would be helpful!!

Daniel Monteiro

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for a great race! Unfortunately we got disqualified because of the overtime of driver stints (?), probably because I got two cut-warnings which were cleared instead of the stint time penalty :p Thanks to the organizers for having managed to clear it til then, so I got to drive a bit!

Big apologies to you, @dbr93 (K. Siclari I thought I left enough space, sorry I ruined your race :cry:

And @Vanders and @Marlon Andrade thanks for having me running with you at the last time, definitely learned a few things with you guys. See you all soon in season 3!

EDIT: watched back the stream and noticed that Marlon was in the car again, according to the game, guess we need to have a look at this bug.

Last edited:

Bechir Andrei

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
So... As pointed by the organizers I'm here to write a few words about that bug, hopefully these things will get to the developers and will help them to find the problem.
My team was the first one that got the bug about the overtime of driver stint... 55min into the race we decided to pit for the drivers swap, I was in the car and @Cascataurus was going to jump in the car next. We swapped and everything was cool. (keep in mind I finished my stint at ~55min into the race). After 3laps driven by Alex Cascatau he got a DT penalty for exceeding time of driver stint ( which is 65min ). So basically what happened is the game thought I was still in the car and not Alex Cascatau.. so when we reached 65min into the race he got penalized. We talked and decided to do the DT and go from there to see where we end up... He cleared the DT and instantly got another one... The game still thought I'm driving the car. Another lap later we decided to go in the pits and change to our 3rd driver Victor Nicolae.. They did the swap, on the outlap Victor served the 2nd DT that was still there and that was when we got rid of it...

TL;DR - The game ignored our first driver-swap.

Beside that.. i'm a bit disappointed for those incidents, I am sorry for 2 little taps I gave to some guys (nothing major like making them spin or anything else), and A BIG THANK YOU for the organizers for making this happen .. too bad this game is still to young for this kinda of stuffs ..
All in all, I'm still looking forward for the next type of an event like this!

Reactions: SellerieMitDip

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Hey, here's another piece of feedback to the devs from us.

Apparently there was some kind of mix-up as Jankes got to drive a car with number 71, and we signed up for #68. RoyalT, our third driver, also drove the car #71 after he inherited the wheel from Jankes. But when my time came, I had a game crash while swapping in the #71 and as I reconnected, I got to drive car #68, which did 0 laps at the time. So I was 60+ laps down on everyone. It could maybe be the fact that he was not signed up as a main driver, and yet was the first to take the wheel.

Other than that, massive thanks for organising this event. I hope another one will follow up soon and maybe grow into a full league.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Keep the feedback coming racers/teams... ALL INFORMATION is good information!!!!!

dakuza

F1 1st Driver
Feb 8, 2018
Great race but few unfortunate bugs. Our team also suffered from a driver stint bug and was just about to start receiving drive through penalties when we got disconnected. After reconnecting we were assigned to a different car and were some 60+ laps behind the leader...

Also some driver seemed to have trouble with the blue flag rule. A lapped Porsche actually overtook me when I was fighting for position with a car ahead. A lapped car should NOT hinder the race of anyone a lap ahead of them. If you are a lap down you have to be patient even if you think you are clearly faster.

Last edited:

SellerieMitDip

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2019
That. Was. Fantastic! Absolutely loved it. Throuout the event I've only seen fair driving, respecful manners and insane battles. Those endurance races sure are sth. special! Kudos to all the organizers for putting all the pieces together to run this race. Absolutely enjoyed that one, also from a results perspective!

Congrats to the winning car #3, #191 in P2 and the #514 Lexus for completing the podium. Geez you guys are fast!

Up to the next one. Having a big smile on my face right now!

One thing to mention though: Some people need to be a little more aware of blue flags. Going side-by-side through Mistral while lapping with the lapped car still in front after Signes shouldn't be a thing.

Last edited:

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
To the staff who made this event possible.
THANK YOU ALL!!!

This was my first endurance race with driver switching. And on our side it worked flawless and we had an amazing race THE ENTIRE race.

Some backmarkers were a bit rude and fought with leaders.....maybe dont?....

Congrats to those on podium! Good job.
Fastest 3 hours of Paul Ricard ever, time flew by. :D

EikeSky

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2017
Feedback from a Caster's Perspective

The Game:

- A cursor would be useful, and being able to use that to interact with the driver tracker would make car switching much easier.
- Give us SOME documentation of keybinds. Even if it's on the Wiki or something really low effort.
- Put the spectator keybinds in the keybind options!
- Please fix the timing screens and add split times (the former is desperately needed, the latter less so)
- WHY does the Car +/- keys go in track order, not position order?! Can we not have both? LArrow/RArrow for position, Shift+ for track position?
- HUD repositioning. Please, I have an ultrawide monitor and am streaming in 16:9, this is never going to work.

I think that's exhausted the negative pile over 3 hours... Now the good stuff.
- Reshade works. Want to apply a specific effect to a specific degree? Easy. You could turn all postprocessing off in game and just use reshade to do it (at a lower performance cost!)
- The camera locations and settings are perfect. There is no other word to describe it. Not once did I struggle to capture the moment between the 2 alternatives. Heli cam is a superb failsafe, and makes this game a dream to work with when following a fight.
- The graphics are amazing. Night is atmospheric, evening is spectacular, material quality and detail is as good as you'd ever need from a broadcastable point of view.
- Audio design is a little flat, but still gives you everything you need to get the atmosphere, and when it is a background noise to fill the silence of a pause, it hits a reasonable note.
- Baked in graphics are minimalist and convey information effortlessly. There would be no need to use anything other than this in any broadcasting environment (maybe colour accenting, but that's being REALLY picky at this point).

The Drivers:

Excellent behaviour from basically everyone. As I said in the coverage, none of the accidents I saw could have been attributed to malice or intent, and were either touches that were unfortunately timed, or genuine lapses in judgement.

All of your racing was a dream to commentate on. Please please keep up this high standard of professionalism, regardless of your pace, it makes my life so easy when you are all as focussed as you are on getting to the finish line as much as you are placing well.

Pre, during, and post race interviews are a significant part of the joy for me. Talking about your races, the highs, the lows, which driver you want to punch.... It's all part of the show, and it's also a big part of where, in a real environment (as we're sim racing), you'd pimp sponsors, thank your mum, nan, mate down the pub who found that G25 cheap.... You get the idea, it's cheesy, but I love listening to, and talking with people as excited about racing as I am. If you can bear to be questioned, please come and say hi. And if you retire, or in this case, if you're not driving, by all means, drop in and say hi too. It's free screen time for your car, it may even fill dead air time for the stream, and most of all, it's a break from one voice for 3 hours. I don't know about you, but 1 hour of the same voice would annoy me, I don't know how some managed the whole race listening to me.

beda

Junior Karter
Jan 6, 2020
We had a blast of a race aswell! Unfortunately I have to extend the bug list. We had some proper brake issues on our R8, where after around 20 min the front brakes started to fade away completely (2 ,3 ducts, pad 2). Anyone else had this issue?
@EikeSky I was up for an interview, but then our brake issues came up and I had to jump unplanned into the car. Hope I can have a chat with you next time!

EikeSky

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2017
@EikeSky I was up for an interview, but then our brake issues came up and I had to jump unplanned into the car. Hope I can have a chat with you next time!
Of course mate, as I say, it's not mandatory, and it's not as though I wasn't kept busy throughout the entire race just with on-track action, it just gives a feel of legitimacy to me. I love to hear how the drivers are, and to grab one "fresh out" of a car just makes the feeling even better. Problem is I can't shove a mic in your face as you jump out the car like they can IRL xD

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Feedback from a Caster's Perspective

The Game:

- A cursor would be useful, and being able to use that to interact with the driver tracker would make car switching much easier.
- Give us SOME documentation of keybinds. Even if it's on the Wiki or something really low effort.
- Put the spectator keybinds in the keybind options!
- Please fix the timing screens and add split times (the former is desperately needed, the latter less so)
- WHY does the Car +/- keys go in track order, not position order?! Can we not have both? LArrow/RArrow for position, Shift+ for track position?
- HUD repositioning. Please, I have an ultrawide monitor and am streaming in 16:9, this is never going to work.

I think that's exhausted the negative pile over 3 hours... Now the good stuff.
- Reshade works. Want to apply a specific effect to a specific degree? Easy. You could turn all postprocessing off in game and just use reshade to do it (at a lower performance cost!)
- The camera locations and settings are perfect. There is no other word to describe it. Not once did I struggle to capture the moment between the 2 alternatives. Heli cam is a superb failsafe, and makes this game a dream to work with when following a fight.
- The graphics are amazing. Night is atmospheric, evening is spectacular, material quality and detail is as good as you'd ever need from a broadcastable point of view.
- Audio design is a little flat, but still gives you everything you need to get the atmosphere, and when it is a background noise to fill the silence of a pause, it hits a reasonable note.
- Baked in graphics are minimalist and convey information effortlessly. There would be no need to use anything other than this in any broadcasting environment (maybe colour accenting, but that's being REALLY picky at this point).

The Drivers:

Excellent behaviour from basically everyone. As I said in the coverage, none of the accidents I saw could have been attributed to malice or intent, and were either touches that were unfortunately timed, or genuine lapses in judgement.

All of your racing was a dream to commentate on. Please please keep up this high standard of professionalism, regardless of your pace, it makes my life so easy when you are all as focussed as you are on getting to the finish line as much as you are placing well.

Pre, during, and post race interviews are a significant part of the joy for me. Talking about your races, the highs, the lows, which driver you want to punch.... It's all part of the show, and it's also a big part of where, in a real environment (as we're sim racing), you'd pimp sponsors, thank your mum, nan, mate down the pub who found that G25 cheap.... You get the idea, it's cheesy, but I love listening to, and talking with people as excited about racing as I am. If you can bear to be questioned, please come and say hi. And if you retire, or in this case, if you're not driving, by all means, drop in and say hi too. It's free screen time for your car, it may even fill dead air time for the stream, and most of all, it's a break from one voice for 3 hours. I don't know about you, but 1 hour of the same voice would annoy me, I don't know how some managed the whole race listening to me.
I gave this link to @Deerladog when he started casting ACC, i don't know if he still use it but maybe it can help you with some of your issues https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/accdirector-v1-0-0-broadcast-client.57202/

Reactions: EikeSky