PC - AOR Endurance - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25/01/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Endurance - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25/01/2019

Drakqvist

Junior Karter
Jan 22, 2020
I must give a big Thank you from Team SimBrothers to everyone involved in this event, it was executed with great professionalism and enthusiasm. My brother and I had a blast racing our first event in ACC and first ever Endurance race with driver swap, it was pure magic.

The Game:
- Something I noticed when watching the youtube stream afterwards, was that the leaderbord didn't always show the correct current driver.
- When going into the MDF-menu to do a driver swap, it would be nice to also have the first letter of the first name of the driver. If you have the same last name as other drivers, it's hard to know who is who in the driver swap list.

Again, thank you everyone!

NicNoq

Junior Karter
Jan 23, 2020
First off, thanks for a great event and great broadcasting. It was a blast to drive and watch the broadcast afterwards.

One thing I noticed though was that it sometimes had the wrong driver info when broadcasting.
On the long list of drivers where everyone was listed after position it was the right driver, but on the other list where it was track position plus the name it said in the bottom right (Driver and best/last lap times) it was not the right name.

Reactions: VoodooChild

Drakqvist

Junior Karter
Jan 22, 2020
Another thing about the game that both my brother and I noticed was that the virtual mirror dissapeared for the driver after a driver swap was made, as a spectator the virtual mirror was there.

Luckily we could use the in-car camera in the Aston.

Anyone else had this problem?

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I think we had something like this in first 3hr race too, F2 should solve the issue

(sorry for the yesterday's crash :p )

• Happy
Reactions: Drakqvist

krop

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for the warm words, unfortunately I can't fix the game. I really did everything I could so that the race would work out for everyone just fine.

We'll have to wait for a bunch of fixes before we can storm in with another one of those races. It should come soon with the IGTC DLC, hopefully. Until that, a lot of things in these races are hit or miss. Glad it worked well for most of the field though.

Some people asked me about a possible endurance league - don't worry, we are working on it, however, we need a reliable game to do that.

Also, the next event might be 6 hours :)