PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round :4 -2.4 Hours of Le Mans 17/11/18 @ 6:45PM Uk Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round :4 -2.4 Hours of Le Mans 17/11/18 @ 6:45PM Uk Time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Did a whole stint in practice tonight and could manage laps between 3:56 and 3:58 (without the laps I screwed up)
With full throttle I was able to do 14 laps with a full tank, so it's a 2 stop race for me. I hope it is for everyone the same? :confused:;)
Think we are all in the same boat with the stops mate, tyres will also be changed, I had strange grip levels in that lobby last night and was struggling to get the power down out the corners, then when @Slicker all started it up again I was stright into the 55s :unsure:. we will see what it's like 2night but it should be a good race and very close on track, all I ask is that everyone takes it easy first few turns as it's a long way back to the pits.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the Practice last night guy's. Always nice to meet New faces and racers . (y) It was fun ! , and the mini race was a hoot. Should be even more fun tonight. ;):)
yeah, was fun - and useful - found a few seconds, but can't touch @bax in that yank thing :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
yeah, was fun - and useful - found a few seconds, but can't touch @bax in that yank thing :rolleyes:
The big yellow bird is a rocket ship, shame we didn't have anyone in an rsr last night they are just as fast but get a little sketchy in the twistys

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
guys im not able to attend the race. I have had last 4 days racing with my team, today and tomorrow we are testing new stuff from the factory and im shuttered. Sorry

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Q: 1
Was a pretty decent lap, but was not sure it was enough for pole.

R: 1
Pretty long formation lap :), someone told something during the formation lap, but could not understand it... Good start, had a good battle with @NICK-NITRO for P1, almost messed it up in T1 trying to overtake him. That could gone terrible wrong as I got on the inside curb, lost control and almost hit him... I was able to do 2 15 laps stints and because @C-FOGARTY was pretty close I decided to not change the tires for the 3rd stint. had a 20s lead, lost around 1 sec per lap, was pretty confident and then I lost it on the first chicane, spun into the gravel and the gap to him was about 7-9 sec... He did some pretty decent lap times at the end, was lucky the race ended. A few more laps and P1 would be gone.

Thank you guys, was pretty fun. I feel sorry for @NICK-NITRO and @MISFITmusicINC, pace was good and could be a win or at least a chance for the podium for you guys.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
someone told something during the formation lap, but could not understand it
I told @mrstim96 that he was lagging like crazy. Jumped 10 car lenghts back and fourth and shortly disconnected after that. I know that he re-started his PS4 during quali, did you restart you router as well? Might be good to try that next time.

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Qually :ROFLMAO:
Race P2
Had a steady race, with some fun those early laps . Was chasing hard once I had got upto p3 , got the gap to 3.5 secs , but kept making little errors , that left me 6.7 secs down, lap 7 or so. Kept pushing hard. Early overtakes were fun (y)and had some good racing tonight. Pushed hard towards the first pit. Had a flyer after pitting, and knew it would be close for P1. It wasnt .1.5 short. @biba99 opened up a bit of a lead by lap 18 . 3.5 secs . Then he made a mistake at one of the hairpins , P1 . (y)
Pitted 2nd time and found myself a mountain to climb with 21 secs to make up. Put some good laps in , but wasnt enough , and just fell short. @NICK-NITRO @biba99 we were all very close on track,Great racing guys(y) , and all had led the race at some point. Well done on the win biba . Unlucky @NICK-NITRO ;) Happy with My performance. Could of been better.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Qually :ROFLMAO:
Race P2
Had a steady race, with some fun those early laps . Was chasing hard once I had got upto p3 , got the gap to 3.5 secs , but kept making little errors , that left me 6.7 secs down, lap 7 or so. Kept pushing hard. Early overtakes were fun (y)and had some good racing tonight. Pushed hard towards the first pit. Had a flyer after pitting, and knew it would be close for P1. It wasnt .1.5 short. @biba99 opened up a bit of a lead by 1sp 18 . 3.5 secs . Then he made a mistake at one of the hairpins , P1 . (y)
Pitted 2nd time and found myself a mountain to climb with 21 secs to make up. Put some good laps in , but wasnt enough , and just fell short. @NICK-NITRO @biba99 we were all very close on track,Great racing guys(y) , and all had led the race at some point. Well done on the win biba . Unlucky @NICK-NITRO ;) Happy with My performance. Could of been better.
First hour was epic we was so close me you and @biba99, Shame it had to end the way It did, driver error I can live with but not game error lol

Reactions: Johnny M #7

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
First hour was epic we was so close me you and @biba99, Shame it had to end the way It did, driver error I can live with but not game error lol
Always the Next race.;) I had many Code Brown moments:poop: chasing you down .The pace was good 1st stint. Nothing in it.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: No time because I'm clumsy...
R: 3rd

I knew it was tight to get around to get 2 quali laps in. @mrstim96 had some issues so I sent another invite, fiddled a bit with setup and thought I went out in time to do 2 laps but I missed that it takes a long time to get out of the pits. And of course I invalidaded the first attempt at the end of the warm up lap. Got out of the Porsche curves when time was up so didn't get to that 2nd lap.

The race started ok-ish but I was a little of the pace I wanted. Had some nice battles with team Aston, @robsterf1 and @MISFITmusicINC but my times started to drop the darker it got. I might have pushed first stint a little too long, had Robster about 5 seconds behind when he pitted. I pitted 2 or 3 laps later and was 6 seconds behind. Fell further behind thanks to big mistakes (went through the first roundabout 2 times...). But then the night started to give way for the sun and I started to find my rythm again. Robster seemed to not like the sunlight as he seemed to struggle. I got passed him and honestly thought I would have to settle for 5th. Then I passed @NICK-NITRO after he had an incident. Just before I pitted again, @MISFITmusicINC had his accident and I passed him while he was in the pit. Pitted from 3rd and was still 3rd after that. Had a moment with 9 minutes to go that gave me some aero damage, lost 3 seconds per lap. Didn't have to worry since Nick had way bigger issues and he couldn't gain any time. Very happy with 3rd after yet another race with very little practise.

Congrats to team mate @biba99 for the win and to @C-FOGARTY for the 2nd place :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Here you'll find the stream from todays race. It starts on lap 8 it seems.

Reactions: Johnny M #7

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
There was a mistake with the points for the Le Mans race in GTE class and drivers got normal 2 hour points. This have been updated now with the correct Le Mans points. Very sorry for this. The rest of the season is checked and all points are correct for the coming races.