PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round 5=6: 2 hours of Silverstone GP 15/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round 5=6: 2 hours of Silverstone GP 15/12/18 @ 6:30pm UK time.

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
...Oh yay did I mention the part in the race where I was missing my whole front bonnet but only had 1 aero damage and was still producing front downforce without it #realistic physics engine
Maybe because lobby settings are: Damage = Performance Impacting

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
was going ok for me - steady in 2nd - waited till almost out of fuel to pit, was going straight to dry tyres, but stoopid race engineer said 'rain in 10 mins', so put on a new set of wets instead. after a few laps it was clear this was wrong, so went back in for softs and started pushing to try and make up the lost time. from then on it was disaster after disaster, multiple spins and (for the second time this week) a poor result.

just a note on conditions: exactly as i was expecting, but a little drier - the 'real time' weather setting meant it was always going to rain again at the end. guys, if you don't practice the conditions, you won't know what's coming ;)

really looking forward to a good break, now - hopefully back with a bit more focus in the new year.

merry xmas everyone :)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
my stream from last night:-

probably my last stream on twitch - planning to switch to youtube for the new year.

Reactions: bax and FOGGY #7

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I didn't have any problem with the weather it was just fine. Maybe LMPs handels wet better than GTEs.
Kind of lonely race again but I take it.

@TwisterA1 and @FSR_FrankForest I have small request to you when been lapped. Don't go off the track as it's dangerous to you and lapping car. Also you get dirt on tires.

No incident with GTEs so good job again there.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I didn't have any problem with the weather it was just fine. Maybe LMPs handels wet better than GTEs.
Kind of lonely race again but I take it.

@TwisterA1 and @FSR_FrankForest I have small request to you when been lapped. Don't go off the track as it's dangerous to you and lapping car. Also you get dirt on tires.

No incident with GTEs so good job again there.
Cheers, but me going off track was out braking myself. Thought I'd stay off while being lapped.

Reactions: jam_my21