PS4 - AOR Endurance league Round 7: 2 hours of Fuji Speedway 12/01/19 @ 6:30pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance league Round 7: 2 hours of Fuji Speedway 12/01/19 @ 6:30pm UK time.

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Not hard to plan ahead and understand the commitment you make to a league..
I'm still racing (enjoying it) but I stopped organizing champs because of drivers.... you need square balls to go on managing it (them) :ROFLMAO:

Noxvi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2018
I dont understand how we dont get full grids for at least 70% of the races and at least 70% full for the rest. I only miss a race for example.. for my brother's wedding or a family matter that comes up. But to be fair I plan my week around my AOR races to make sure I can make it.

Not hard to plan ahead and understand the commitment you make to a league..
Exactly plan your weekends. But the thing is people leave whenever they want AOR should be taking action and actually blacklisting these drivers because it feels like there is no rules and for us the people that turn up to most races we feel cheated as we signed up to race with 16 people and in the case of this league 10 GTE cars and 6 LMP1s but only about 9 people on average turn up. I'm very disappointed with this and this is why I've lost motivation to race on here, I'm questioning whether I should cancel my GT3 sign up because if it's the same story there for next season I'm gonna be done with this game and league racing on AOR. My suggestion is that there is no more WEC style leagues for consoles cause it simply doesn't work. And I and everyone want action taked on the people that leave. Again there is some people who can't continue racing due to health or family issues and that's fine and fair, but for the people who just leave because they don't find it fun anymore or because they've had bad races, it's not fair at all and you should be blacklisted in my opinion.

Jarryd Vermeulen

F1 2nd Driver
Nov 21, 2017
Exactly plan your weekends. But the thing is people leave whenever they want AOR should be taking action and actually blacklisting these drivers because it feels like there is no rules and for us the people that turn up to most races we feel cheated as we signed up to race with 16 people and in the case of this league 10 GTE cars and 6 LMP1s but only about 9 people on average turn up. I'm very disappointed with this and this is why I've lost motivation to race on here, I'm questioning whether I should cancel my GT3 sign up because if it's the same story there for next season I'm gonna be done with this game and league racing on AOR. My suggestion is that there is no more WEC style leagues for consoles cause it simply doesn't work. And I and everyone want action taked on the people that leave. Again there is some people who can't continue racing due to health or family issues and that's fine and fair, but for the people who just leave because they don't find it fun anymore or because they've had bad races, it's not fair at all and you should be blacklisted in my opinion.
My opinion is do the GT3 that is a great event and league to be apart of. Never had issues there and is the best league for PC cars.

Blacklisting people is a tough action but I feel there should be a 3 strike rule and I would be on 2 strikes for example in me leaving the Indy league this past season due to me being a reserve for 5 races and then being a main driver on race day. I caused a massive crash and ruined 5 peoples race and felt so bad I had to pull out of the league because I felt I was a danger and was over committed in 2 leagues at that time. It was my mistake to join in the 1st place and I have learnt my lesson. And for example blacklisting me because of that would be harsh as I am a committed member here at AOR and fair racer.

I think not showing up for 2 races in a row for no reason is a strike, and then leaving the league should be another strike. Something like that should maybe be used to control drivers and soon we will be left with committed drivers only after 1 year of racing.

But every year we all start on 0 strikes of the drivers who weren't blacklisted from the previous year.

I would be up to helping coordinators and members here at AOR to help run a league etc. All they need to do is ask. And for one I have the character to enforce blacklisting rules etc on people.

But finding a balance is key to promote a good level of racing and attendance for races here at AOR. Keeping the standard is key to a successful AOR.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
May 9, 2018
my opinion - biggest problem with this league was the multi-class thing - our lowest number overall has been 10 drivers and if we were all in the same class that is enough for a decent race. second issue was the car selection process - THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

just saying ;)

Reactions: bax and Noxvi

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Yeah I agree with @Slicker on both his points. I love endurance racing so I’ll sign up for this league no matter what the cars are but we definitely shouldn’t run multi class next season, PS4 lobbies are too small. I think lmp2s would be the best. Last seasons endurance league was lmp2 I believe and everyone seemed to love it, although I didn’t personally enter it so could be mistaken.

And for car selection I think it would’ve worked for lmp1 but all the drivers the selections were based on dropped out except for me and Jam, so we’ll never know how well it worked. I don’t see the point of it in gte though the cars are all pretty balanced and it depends on driving style I think.

Lot of times I’ve wanted to leave this year but glad I’ve stuck with it, even though the game or my internet won’t have it, but I’m moving house in time for gt3 s12 so hopefully that should fix my DC’s.

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
my opinion - biggest problem with this league was the multi-class thing - our lowest number overall has been 10 drivers and if we were all in the same class that is enough for a decent race. second issue was the car selection process - THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

just saying ;)
100% agree with you on that, Everything was in place before me and frank joined and wasn’t involved in any of the planning for s3, it was done by the 2 cods that both quit the league and been coordinator so it’s kinda like been given a car that don’t work properly :D.
S4 is already in planning and the mistakes that have been made will be rectified myself @YabbaTheHutt @FSR_FrankForest and hopefully @Michel--NL We will make sure It’s more balanced and priority is having full grids.

Noxvi

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2018
Wait why is fuji classified as a dnf for me? I need to complete 90% for it to count or what? I didn't read that in the rules.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Just going to say this now before I forget. For my first season league racing ever it definitely went better then I thought it would. Definitely will be signing up next season (of course the day it’s held on depends on if I’ll sign up or not due to the time difference) I agree multiclass dosent work on console due to lobby size but maybe next season we should do a vehicle we have never done before maybe lmp3s? I know this season has had its ups and downs but I’m glad I was able participate in such an amazing experience and definitely see myself racing here for a while:) (sorry to anyone I had a close call with on sat had way to many of them)

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
second issue was the car selection process - THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN
Can understand those who agree with you on this matter, but without that rule, I would never have found my new "love", my BMW. :love:

ILRT_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Can understand those who agree with you on this matter, but without that rule, I would never have found my new "love", my BMW. :love:
We going to see you in one for gt3? I’m gonna see if I can have the Ford!!! I am cod after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: