- Apr 19, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League
Round 5 - Daytona
Round 5 - Daytona
● League Information
● League Rules
● League Calendar
● Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Race: 2 hours (+5 mins for 2 formation laps)
● In-game time-of-day information (x2 progression):
- Date: 7th October 2018
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Race time: 18:00
● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Medium Cloud
- Race: Medium Cloud > Heavy Cloud > Thunderstorm > Thunderstorm
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
Since Daytona only gives a Rolling start option, and there is a chance of picking up damage before you even start, we will run 2 formation laps
If you pick up damage, you can use the first lap to repair, and then rejoin into your Qually position.
Formation point will be on the exit of the bus stop (Sector 3)
Odds on the left, Evens on the right (of your class positions)
Acceleration point will be at the beginning of the pit wall on the left hand side.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Drivers who are not on Discord by 7:30pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.
● Confirmed No-Shows:
Last edited by a moderator: