F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Tier: Tier 2
Car: BMW M6 GTLM
Team Name: TBD
Livery: Pirelli Team
Drivers: @Hetharion #90 + @Driver 2 #Number]

No offense @Bankai_Bullett, but if there's someone willing to stick to the M6 I'd rather team up with him. I'll be happy to join you if nobody wants to drive with either of us!
No worries dude, I'm not expecting someone to be in the same mind as me with the car lol
I mean, the RSR may not even be eligible, so I thought I'd reserve the liveries I want as a team... just in case ;)

AndrexUK

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Tier: Tier 1
Car: BMW M6 LMGTE
Team Name:
DaWuRex Racing
Livery: Pirelli #89
Drivers: @AndrexUK #89 / @DaWu #90

There is a good chance of switching to the RSR (more for testing purposes than anything else)
So May drop out of the team mid season.

Thought I'd take the M6 as I doubt many others will drive it. I don't rate it a strong car for these power tracks this season, but... meh, it's a BMW...
And since I'm not going to be fighting at the front, and probably switching to Porsche, may as well put an M6 on the grid...

Last edited:

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Team Name:
Rex Racing
Drivers: [@AndrexUK #89 / @? #90 ]

There is a good chance of switching to the RSR (more for testing purposes than anything else)

Thought I'd take the M6 as I doubt many others will drive it. I don't rate it a strong car for these power tracks this season, but... meh, it's a BMW...
And since I'm not going to be fighting at the front, and probably switching to Porsche, may as well put an M6 on the grid...
If only I was Tier 1

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Team Name:
Rex Racing
Drivers: [@AndrexUK #89 / @? #90 ]

Would join you if you're fine with me not beeing one of the faster guys.
And switching to RSR would also be fine for me.

MaestroSmeri

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 27, 2017
Car: Ligier JS P2 Judd
Team Name: TBA
Livery: RST Racing Team
Drivers: #76 free / MaestroSmeri #77

If anyone wants to team up with me I'm very happy

Yammie916

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 20, 2016
Car: RWD P20
Team Name: The Ligier destroyers
Livery: Alivstore Racing
Drivers: #74 Yammie916 #75 FootyAd24

Last edited:

Tom-P

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2018
Hi, looking for a team mate in tier 2 GTE. I am happy in either the Corvette, Ford or Ferrari, so i'm fairly open.

I can join someone else's team or we can join up and come up with a team name we're both happy with, w/e really.

I'm British, 28 and on Discord. This will be my first League season. If anyone is interested let me know :)

morphee7

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2018
Hi, looking for a team mate in tier 2 GTE. I am happy in either the Corvette, Ford or Ferrari, so i'm fairly open.

I can join someone else's team or we can join up and come up with a team name we're both happy with, w/e really.

I'm British, 28 and on Discord. This will be my first League season. If anyone is interested let me know :)
theres a few free teams in tier 2 including mine have a read through and see what you think of them

Henry Gordan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 9, 2017

If you are interested, join me in the Ferrari. But beware, I won't be gaining points for the team too well :D

Car: Ferrari
Team Name: TBA
Livery: 71a
Drivers: Henry Gordan & someone who wants to not be in the fight for team title

[RFr] ShaD-Fr

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 7, 2018
A bit too much of Ford GTLM lol....
Andrex, the BMW is very powerful
All the GTE are competitive, just the piloting that changes ^^
Can be Aston Martin slightly behind

Tier: 1
Car: Ferrari 488 GTE
Team Name:
Red Frags
Livery: AFCorse#51 and AFCorse
Drivers: @ShaD-Fr#51+ @gaetan64 #71]
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Smu3l3y

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2016
Tier 2
Corvette C7.R
Team TBA (LFT if anyone is interested)
#64 WEC Livery
@Deerladog
tier 2
i was originally thinking of driving the aston martin but id be happy to join you in the chevy aswell let me know before 5pm tommorow night because i intend to do some practise before the big race on Thursday

Last edited: