PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 1 - Main Thread

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
The error on the result page isn't anything dangerous. SonOfMaw, who have created some fixes for the sheets, are having problems with Google not identifying some of his sollutions and the license he use. That's why Google pop up the safety alert. Try to refresh or use a different browser/device :)

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Hmm...Firefox, Edge, IE, all still same error. I giveup. Hopefully it works sometimes....

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
And why has @JeroCalleja_SPA been dropped?
Because I believe that the way in which the pilots are proposing the races is not the correct one. They are 2 hour races and all have to be calmer, especially in the first laps, they require many hours of training, in the GTE category they compete as if they were sprint races, the LMPs force too much in overtaking the GTE, the accidental disconnections is better not to talk. I do not want anyone to get upset, I just lost the motivation to play these races.
Greetings.

• Friendly
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Because I believe that the way in which the pilots are proposing the races is not the correct one. They are 2 hour races and all have to be calmer, especially in the first laps, they require many hours of training, in the GTE category they compete as if they were sprint races, the LMPs force too much in overtaking the GTE, the accidental disconnections is better not to talk. I do not want anyone to get upset, I just lost the motivation to play these races.
Greetings.
This season may not have been the best and everyone has experienced incidents that have hurt their race results sadly but that is racing and it's a shame you left already but hope to have u join this league again next season as there is nothing quite like endurance racing.

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
This season may not have been the best and everyone has experienced incidents that have hurt their race results sadly but that is racing and it's a shame you left already but hope to have u join this league again next season as there is nothing quite like endurance racing.
I am aware that in any race there may be incidents as they are inevitable, but impatience generates accidents and if they can be avoided, as you say being involved in an accident and ruining hours of training is a real shame. I love endurance racing and my intention is to compete, but right now a resistance multiclass I do not see it viable, mostly because of the limited number of seats per category, in PC there are more options and surely in a few months I will make the leap to PC.
A greeting.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Sooo.. about last race, I was out before the race even started at a a track that suited the car the most in the conditions we had, absolutely disgusted with that. Not gonna report anyone cause that's not the way I want to end the year on here. I've lost motivation racing in this league last two races have been a disaster and have blown my championship hopes, which is my main goal. After last race I wanted to get done with it and leave the league but I'm gonna stay as I think it's the more sensible decision. Anyways have a great christmas and new year guys I'll see you next year...

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Sooo.. about last race, I was out before the race even started at a a track that suited the car the most in the conditions we had, absolutely disgusted with that. Not gonna report anyone cause that's not the way I want to end the year on here. I've lost motivation racing in this league last two races have been a disaster and have blown my championship hopes, which is my main goal. After last race I wanted to get done with it and leave the league but I'm gonna stay as I think it's the more sensible decision. Anyways have a great christmas and new year guys I'll see you next year...
Happy to see you staying till the end of the season. Very pleased to hear that news. Happy Christmas and New year mate and see u at Fuji :p