PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Car Selection

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR PS4 Project CARS 2 Endurance League Season 3
Car / Team Registration

Teams will be made up of a maximum of 2 drivers, both driving the same car and similar livery.
Joining a team is mandatory, you must be in the same car to be a team.
If you wish to be in a team with a certain driver, the first driver must forfeit his selection until his preferred teammate's selection.
Even if driving solo, please select a car and register a team.

To register your team, please sign up using the following template. (No offensive team names please!)

Drivers will be selecting in reverse order of the Time Trial results. This is done to ensure that stronger drivers are able to make up the difference in a car that they may not neccessarily prefer, rather than punishing a driver who may not be as quick with a car they do not prefer.

As placements are still in flux with a few late sign-ups expected to come. We ask that drivers list all cars in order of most-preferred to least in the following format:
Car Preference: Manufacturer - Livery

Car Preference # 1: [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]
Car Preference # 2: [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]
Car Preference # 3: [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]
Car Preference # 4 (GTE): [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]
Car Preference # 5 (GTE): [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]
Car Preference # 6 (GTE): [Enter which car you will be using] - [livery number]

Registered Teams

LMP1-HY

Audi R18 (Fuji 2016) (DLC)

#7 Audi Sport Team Joest (Fuji) AND (Le Mans)

#8 Audi Sport Team Joest (Fuji) AND (Le Mans)

Porsche 919 Hybrid (DLC)

#1 Porsche Team

#2 Porsche Team

Toyota TS050 Hybrid (DLC)

#5 Toyota Gazoo Racing

#6 Toyota Gazoo Racing

GTE

Aston Martin Racing GTE

#97 Aston Martin Racing

#99 Aston Martin Racing

BMW M6 GT LM

#25 BMW Team RLL

#100 BMW Sport Team RLL

Chevrolet Corvette C7.6

#63 Corvette Racing

#64 Corvette Racing

Ferrari 488 GTE

#51 AF Corse Team

#71 AF Corse Team

Ford GT LM GTE

#66 Ford Ganassi Racing

#67 Ford Ganassi Racing

Porsche 911 RSR GTE

#91 Porsche Racing

#92 Porsche Racing

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
Car selection for tier 2 will start on Friday. This because we are waiting for one or 2 late sign ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
  • Informative
Reactions: Farewell AOR

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Please someone leave a Ford for me or I will get angry grrrrrrrrrr:mad::ROFLMAO:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Basically your 5th on th list to pick you can put a list of your Prefered choice from 1 to 4 down or just wait till it’s your turn to pick mate and see what’s left that you fancy driving.

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Hey guys sorry for late response to selection!! I’ve been very busy at work recently!! Just one thing.. are you allowed to have 3 of the same car but different livery!! I’ve been practicing with the Ferrari and see they’ve gone so just wandering if I can choose that but have it in a different livery?!? If not that’s fine I’ll choose another
Many thanks

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hey guys sorry for late response to selection!! I’ve been very busy at work recently!! Just one thing.. are you allowed to have 3 of the same car but different livery!! I’ve been practicing with the Ferrari and see they’ve gone so just wandering if I can choose that but have it in a different livery?!? If not that’s fine I’ll choose another
Many thanks
Don't think so.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Many thanks
No, sorry. Only 2 Ferrarris available and they are picked. There are 3 more dirvers to pick their car before you get to choose.