PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Car Selection

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@EnvoyExtreme @TwisterA1 @Fabio_dubai @Ayresii1995 @lassebrunsgaard @NICK-NITRO @biba99
I would appreciate if you could do your car selection asap, I only have the weekends to practise and I would like to have an idea on which car is left for me ;)
Just rank the cars available from 1-5 (the 2 Ferraris is already picked) and I will sort them out according to the driver ranking (y)

My picks:
1 - Corvette
2 - Porsche
3 - Ford
4 - BMW
5 - Aston

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
@YabbaTheHutt Nevermind my previous car selection. I'll give the BMW #25 a shot. Did a test at Daytona and the car feels pretty stable with some minor setup changes.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@YabbaTheHutt Nevermind my previous car selection. I'll give the BMW #25 a shot. Did a test at Daytona and the car feels pretty stable with some minor setup changes.
What times have you been getting? I used it last night in a practice lobby with some other guys, it was ok till it rained

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
What times have you been getting? I used it last night in a practice lobby with some other guys, it was ok till it rained
First of all, I was not so focused on the time, not sure i remember it correcty. I think I did some 1:44 with 50-60 litres and pretty cold but dry conditions. But it was only a short test (around 10 laps). Did not try it in wet conditions, because I struggle in rain in every car on every track :)
It's pretty good for me because the default setup works pretty well. So I do not have to do that much setup work. I'm pretty bad at this, too :)
The only thing I do not like so far about the bimmer is the gearing setup. I could be wrong, but you cannot adjust the gearing as fine as in the corvette. But maybe I missed something :)
What times did you get?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
First of all, I was not so focused on the time, not sure i remember it correcty. I think I did some 1:44 with 50-60 litres and pretty cold but dry conditions. But it was only a short test (around 10 laps). Did not try it in wet conditions, because I struggle in rain in every car on every track :)
It's pretty good for me because the default setup works pretty well. So I do not have to do that much setup work. I'm pretty bad at this, too :)
The only thing I do not like so far about the bimmer is the gearing setup. I could be wrong, but you cannot adjust the gearing as fine as in the corvette. But maybe I missed something :)
What times did you get?
43/44 with race fuel i can do I'm clean but it's still early days, I find it very tricky under braking into t1 and with the bmw's hight centre of gravity it's can get very unbalanced when changing direction quickly, it's also the least aero efficient out of the GTE cars, don't really know what Im like in the ohter as I haven't driven them yet