PS4 - AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance League Season 3 Tier 2 - Main Thread

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Morning all. Have the racing bug back now so can I please be put down as a reserve as I can't commit to all the races. Thanks.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Morning all. Have the racing bug back now so can I please be put down as a reserve as I can't commit to all the races. Thanks.
Which car class did you think of (LMP1-H or GTE) or do you wanna be reserve for both?

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Driver updates:
Unfortunately both @EnvoyExtreme and myself have to drop out of this season. Envoy is having serious issues with his PS4 and can't play games on it anymore.
For me, work is getting in the way... We have a lot of new projects which is putting us under a lot of stress. Of course, one guy found his dreamjob in a deifferent department and left and another guy got some stress related health issues and will be away until new year. On top of that we have a big re-organisation which is quite caothic in it self. The sum of this is that I work close to 60 hours a week for the last 3 weeks and it looks like it will continue up to x-mas. So I simply have no energy to take part anymore as a driver and I need the weekends to relax as best as I can.

I hope that I will be back for S4 (y)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Driver updates:
Unfortunately both @EnvoyExtreme and myself have to drop out of this season. Envoy is having serious issues with his PS4 and can't play games on it anymore.
For me, work is getting in the way... We have a lot of new projects which is putting us under a lot of stress. Of course, one guy found his dreamjob in a deifferent department and left and another guy got some stress related health issues and will be away until new year. On top of that we have a big re-organisation which is quite caothic in it self. The sum of this is that I work close to 60 hours a week for the last 3 weeks and it looks like it will continue up to x-mas. So I simply have no energy to take part anymore as a driver and I need the weekends to relax as best as I can.

I hope that I will be back for S4 (y)
The joys of been a high flying business man :cool: shame but life and work always comes first (y) hopefully it all quiets down after crimbo and you can got more time to race ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
The joys of been a high flying business man :cool: shame but life and work always comes first (y) hopefully it all quiets down after crimbo and you can got more time to race ;)
What really f***s us over is the re-organising and those changes. It will be better but the timing that the management came with is the worse ever (which they have admitted). So I will be back ;)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@EnvoyExtreme as we didn't think you would be returning to the leauge we give your seat to @Wimstradamus in the Ford, I know you only missed 1 race but you did say that you had to pull out, now we do have a bmw going spare as @YabbaTheHutt has had to quit due to his heavy work load, unless @Wimstradamus wants to use the bmw ? What are your guys thoughts on this????

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 20, 2018
@EnvoyExtreme as we didn't think you would be returning to the leauge we give your seat to @Wimstradamus in the Ford, I know you only missed 1 race but you did say that you had to pull out, now we do have a bmw going spare as @YabbaTheHutt has had to quit due to his heavy work load, unless @Wimstradamus wants to use the bmw ? What are your guys thoughts on this????
I will take the BMW, so @EnvoyExtreme can continue his championship with his Ford.
Thanks both. Yeah I said I pulled out as didn't expect to be returning as was on fence of getting new PS4 and/or project cars 2. Im happy either way. If @Wimstradamus wants to use BMW then I will use the Ford.

llllllllixlill

Junior Karter
Dec 15, 2018
Hello,
I would like to join Endurance 2 League. My friend mrstim96 is racing here as well. Sign up thread is closed

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hello,
I would like to join Endurance 2 League. My friend mrstim96 is racing here as well. Sign up thread is closed
Hi,

Could you fill in this?

● Can you race regularly on Saturday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you have the Spirit of Le Mans and/or the Porsche Pack? [Answer either both, specify which one or none]
● Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]