PS4 - AOR Endurance Leauge Round 6: 2 hours of silverstone gp 15/12/18 @6:30pm uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance Leauge Round 6: 2 hours of silverstone gp 15/12/18 @6:30pm uk time

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Sorry had to retire as can was suddenly undrivable. Fine in practice. Didn't help there was a mic on and all I can hear was their race engineer

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sorry had to retire as can was suddenly undrivable. Fine in practice. Didn't help there was a mic on and all I can hear was their race engineer
Sorry I noticed it half way the race that my engineer was somehow talking through the mic. Very strange because it was turned off :rolleyes:

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
No worries, not sure what my mic was doing at points as had it on mute as was eating, drinking or talking to someone but noticed icon was showing for odd second as if i was chatting

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 3
R: 5

The first 15 minutes was really nice to drive with close racing. After that I made a lot of mistakes in every lap and was soon to be 3 minutes behind :(
1,5 hour solo racing and then I got company from @MISFITmusicINC :) At first I was thinking he was going to make some fancy photo's for his Instagram account or something like that :LOL:. But then I noticed he wanted to make it a race for the last 5 minutes (y) Really enjoyed that.

Was not happy with the rain on this track. Don't know how it can be, but the strange puddles where just to much.

@biba99 congratulations on the win (y)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Shame I have had to miss a race and got dsq from 1st at Daytona, would have been real tight in points with @biba99 :(

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Q 2nd:
It was dry :oops:, so I had probably missed something. I quickly switched to my spa dry setup. Lap was okay, position too.

R 1st:
At the beginning I had trouble keeping the car on the track and keeping up with @Wimstradamus and @robsterf1 . After about 15-20 minutes I could push a bit more. I delayed my pit stop as long as possible and switched to softs after about 75 minutes. Everything was ok, but 15 minutes before the end I spun on THE straight and hit the wall. Had some suspension damage and had to pit. When adjusting the pit stop, I accidentally switched to all-terrain tires. I can say that they did not work very well. Next pit stop and this time with softs. The end was a bit surprising. Rain. But my gap to P2 was luckily big enough.
More than satisfied with position 1 :)

@NICK-NITRO : It's a shame. Would be a nice battle.

Thank you guys for the race and keeping the championship alive. Enjoy the holidays and see you in the new year!