PS4 - AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3: Round 3 Spa Francorchamp 3/11/18 @6.45pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3: Round 3 Spa Francorchamp 3/11/18 @6.45pm UK Time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Q: 2
Had to quit the lobby and choose the right car :)
Did a decent lap, but no chance for P1

R: 2
What a bad start, missed it completly and was behind @robsterf1 . Had no chance to overtake him but was able to save some fuel. After he made a mistake I was in P2 and could hold the gap to @NICK-NITRO . After my pit stop, i was only a few seconds behind the leader, could take over P1, because he seemed to struggle. Had a 5s time penalty so I tried to open the gap, but I missed the brake point to the last chicane while i was trying to turn my wireless headset back on :( It's pretty strange to drive without sound :)
I'm pretty tired but happy with P2, and my softs worked perfectly. My conclusion of the evening: NEVER TRUST THE DOCTOR aka @NICK-NITRO ! :D

It is really a nice group of people here, was a pleasure to race with you.
Yes don't trust the doctor :ROFLMAO: I miss diagnosed my own tyre choice, hardest race I have ever done!, realized after half a lap of having to change my strategy to the softs they would not work with my setup!! Spent a hole hour trying to get it to stop, turn in, not understeer, not snap oversteer and spin when I go on the gas!! Was down to the canvas on the FR, it was nice to have a little battle with on on track :p but it didn't do my already melted tyres any good!!

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Q:5
R:6

Had a much better race this weekend. Meant to start on softs, loaded the wrong setup maybe. So running slower than I wanted, decided to run 50 minutes on them and splitting my last two stops 35/35. Running pretty far back in the mix. Kept it on the black stuff. Was keeping pace with the guy about 20-30 seconds ahead of me, happy about that. Track starts cooling and I'm struggling to keep heat in my tires. Stuck it out a few laps after I wanted to pit then ducked in for some much needed soft rubber. Full tank, proper tires, cars running much better. Staying patient. Decided to take these tires a little further into the stint, so I can push if I find myself close to anyone. It pays off. Come out with @Killg0re NL in sight. Get back in my rythm, catch up to him with 27minutes left. Stayed patient and picked my opportunities carefully. Faster than me through the fast corners and out of slow ones. Really hard to pass. The fresher tires pay off and helps me get around him after a few laps. Had a 2sec penalty so I needed to pull away. Got four or five seconds on him, then learned a lesson. Don't worry about you best lap times. Kept pushing for more. Spun myself out in the busstop. He cought up, I'm having more trouble pulling away this time. A lap or two later I keep looking back to see where I'm at when he's coming out of la source. Got enough time between us, learned another lesson. Pay attention to what's in front of you. Barely clipped my right side on the right wall where it juts out a bit, throws my car to the other side of the track and I limp it home.
Basically got a decent finish for the on the fly strategy adjustments, and staying patient. Didn't see a soul until the last stint, only spin I had was from pushing for a personal best. Pretty happy, even though I should have taken fifth. Learned alot again this week.

Good race guys.

I had alot of fun today. I appreciate you guys having me.
A pitty you spun, but i was hoping for it. You had the faster pace. So there was no point in overdefending. So didnt make fuss about you passing. But wanted to keep the pressure on. But 2bad you hit the wall. You had faster corner exits at ou rouge a was able to catch up...

Reactions: MISFITmusicINC

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Q: 2
Had to quit the lobby and choose the right car :)
Did a decent lap, but no chance for P1

R: 2
What a bad start, missed it completly and was behind @robsterf1 . Had no chance to overtake him but was able to save some fuel. After he made a mistake I was in P2 and could hold the gap to @NICK-NITRO . After my pit stop, i was only a few seconds behind the leader, could take over P1, because he seemed to struggle. Had a 5s time penalty so I tried to open the gap, but I missed the brake point to the last chicane while i was trying to turn my wireless headset back on :( It's pretty strange to drive without sound :)
I'm pretty tired but happy with P2, and my softs worked perfectly. My conclusion of the evening: NEVER TRUST THE DOCTOR aka @NICK-NITRO ! :D

It is really a nice group of people here, was a pleasure to race with you.
I think I was the one were behind at the start lol

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
I am disappointed as i was looking for a good end to the race in P7 maybe p6 if i keep pushing.

@YabbaTheHutt or @NICK-NITRO - I got a DNF, With 36 Minutes to go. Do i get full points for 90% completed or half points for 75% completed?
Not to worry if not. Just disappointed with me losing out on a race I was enjoying loads. ;)

Attachments

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I am disappointed as i was looking for a good end to the race in P7 maybe p6 if i keep pushing.

@YabbaTheHutt or @NICK-NITRO - I got a DNF, With 36 Minutes to go. Do i get full points for 90% completed or half points for 75% completed?
Not to worry if not. Just disappointed with me losing out on a race I was enjoying loads. ;)
Unfortunately, drivers who disconnects don't get any points. It would be almost impossible to keep track for us when drivers dsc, which is why. And if we take the race as 2 hours, 75% is 90 minutes and you did 84 so... Sorry for your disconnection but no points for you :(

• Useful
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately, drivers who disconnects don't get any points. It would be almost impossible to keep track for us when drivers dsc, which is why. And if we take the race as 2 hours, 75% is 90 minutes and you did 84 so... Sorry for your disconnection but no points for you :(
That's ok mate. Not a problem. I have a new phone line being installed which will be installed on Monday at 10 am and then I have a hub in the game room right next to my gaming set up. ;) ;) Hopefully, that will fix the problem with a cable

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
That's ok mate. Not a problem. I have a new phone line being installed which will be installed on Monday at 10 am and then I have a hub in the game room right next to my gaming set up. ;);) Hopefully, that will fix the problem with a cable
When I switched to a cable connection for my PS4 it got sooo much better with stability :)

• Useful
Reactions: Farewell AOR