PS4 - AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3 teir 2 - Monza GP 20/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3 teir 2 - Monza GP 20/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 2 - 2 Hours of Monza

Event Information:
Date: Saturday 20 October 2018
Lobby opens: 6.30 UK-time
● Event starts: 6:45 UK-time
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 2 hours (formation lap included)

● Weather Conditions (Progression: Real Time):
- See Weather Centre

● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: x2):
- Qualifying time: 21/04/18 12:00
- Race start time: 21/04/18 13:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
@Ayresii1995

Uninformed no show:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fabio_dubai

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Guys, i cant attend this round as im in LeMans for the IAME X30 World Final and ill be back home on 15th...

• Informative
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Guys, i cant attend this round as im in LeMans for the IAME X30 World Final and ill be back home on 15th...
Topic title:
Monza GP 13/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time

Champ calendar and topic infos:

Which is the right one?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Topic title:
Monza GP 13/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time

Champ calendar and topic infos:

Which is the right one?
20th mate that’s my mistake, was meant to change it yesterday but forgot all about it :oops:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I’m probably one of the few guys that don’t like monza, I just find it really boring to drive :confused:, did a quick hour after my indy car race lastnight with a base setup and managed mid 45s with full tank

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anyone up for some practice tonight??

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll put a lobby up about 7:30 - 2hrs practice 20 min qualy 20 min race - all welcome

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
did some testing yesterday was able to run between 47.3 and 47.5 consistently on race fuel but still have some slight setup work to do hopefully I can break into 45 range by Friday

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
My laptimes are ok but I have never liked monza, not because I’m bad at the track I just find it very boring to drive. For me Ford don’t feel half as nice to drive round this track compared to the other GTE cars I have used at monza

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
I'm in love with Monza :D... But not yet with the BMW :). After 10 laps practice I managed to do some low 47 with full tank, but the car feels pretty bad, especially in lesmo 1 and parabolica. A lot of sideways. i have to do some setup work :(

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I'm in love with Monza :D... But not yet with the BMW :). After 10 laps practice I managed to do some low 47 with full tank, but the car feels pretty bad, especially in lesmo 1 and parabolica. A lot of sideways. i have to do some setup work :(
The bmw has a very high center of gravity so it’s quite tricky to setup for monza with the quick change of direction

TwisterA1

Pro Karter
May 13, 2018
Was able to get one lap with race fuel at 47 flat but having to push the car to get the time setup feels ok but still needs work

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Had an hour and decided to start again lol, I am going to stick with what I have got now and make no changes.

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Just wandering what times you guys are getting on race fuel!! I’m getting 47s depending on if I make any mistakes!! Monza isn’t my favourite track especially in a GTE car especially lesmo 2 where the kerb is way too high and can throw you off into the alps

Looking forward though especially after my Daytona win

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just wandering what times you guys are getting on race fuel!! I’m getting 47s depending on if I make any mistakes!! Monza isn’t my favourite track especially in a GTE car especially lesmo 2 where the kerb is way too high and can throw you off into the alps

Looking forward though especially after my Daytona win
Hoping for a good result after throwing away the potential win for my dsq, I haven’t done much as I am still in the hunt for a indy car championship so have one eye on that but I’m in the 45s On a full tank atm so would expect 44s at some point on a stint,going to have some practice later and try and improve in a few places, haven’t tried any qualifying runs yet.

Last edited: