PS4 - AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3 teir 2 - Monza GP 20/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Endurance Leauge Season 3 teir 2 - Monza GP 20/10/18 6:45PM Uk-time

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 13, 2018
Hoping for a good result after throwing away the potential win for my dsq, I haven’t done much as I am still in the hunt for a indy car championship so have one eye on that but I’m in the 45s On a full tank atm so would expect 44s at some point on a stint,going to have some practice later and try and improve in a few places, haven’t tried any qualifying runs yet.
45s!! Damn I got some work to do lol

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Could manage to do some mid 45 on a full tank (more or less). Car feels pretty stable so far. But it was definitely on the edge, so I'm pretty sure I cannot hold this pace for 2 hours without spinning or crashing :)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Could manage to do some mid 45 on a full tank (more or less). Car feels pretty stable so far. But it was definitely on the edge, so I'm pretty sure I cannot hold this pace for 2 hours without spinning or crashing :)
Dipped into the 44s a couple of times lastnight but I was having issues with changing grip, at points it was insane and like driving on an ice rink, must have been a game issue/ lobby so times where up and down at points by 2 secs, tried a quail run and was lapping slower with 15ltr!!! Got annoyed with It and hoping it is kinder to me later and on Saturday night! I hate the inconsistency’s you sometimes get with this game.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll be putting up a practice session (2hrs practice, 20 min qualy, 20 min race) tonight around 7-7:30 - all welcome

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Is anyone holding a practice tomorrow before race as need practice after loosing my set up

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@lassebrunsgaard I saw you had some issues with lag In the gt3 race at Silverstone and it caused a few issues for drivers. I would recommend you turn your router off for a while before you turn on to play pc2, use an Ethernet cable for the best connection and have minimal devices runnng when you are racing. Hopefully it was just a one off and you have no issues (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Will be an interesting race tonight. Haven't been on the game for 12 days now (lots of work and other stuff). I have a setup that I like and will take it from there. Hopefully I can get some laps in before quali tonight...

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
@lassebrunsgaard I saw you had some issues with lag In the gt3 race at Silverstone and it caused a few issues for drivers. I would recommend you turn your router off for a while before you turn on to play pc2, use an Ethernet cable for the best connection and have minimal devices runnng when you are racing. Hopefully it was just a one off and you have no issues (y)
Yeah I'll try to fix it! If I'm still having problems, just tell me and I'll disconnect...

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Will be an interesting race tonight. Haven't been on the game for 12 days now (lots of work and other stuff). I have a setup that I like and will take it from there. Hopefully I can get some laps in before quali tonight...
I’m sure you will be fine (y) I will do what I aways do and mess it up :cry:

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I’m sure you will be fine (y) I will do what I aways do and mess it up :cry:
We'll see how it goes. It's a 2 hour race so plenty of time to mess up and recover so that I can mess up again :D

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Yabba!!!!! Same here... had X30 world final in lemans last week, back on monday, tuesday getting ready for the second round of Rotax champs in UAE and now ill do some laps on monza. Is anyone online now?

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Yabba!!!!! Same here... had X30 world final in lemans last week, back on monday, tuesday getting ready for the second round of Rotax champs in UAE and now ill do some laps on monza. Is anyone online now?
You around for tonight then? You stand as a "informed no-show" for tonight!