AOR - Erti's Extraordinary Experience | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR - Erti's Extraordinary Experience

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@iJokeri22 - Havni really spoke to oor pal Joker that much, he watches old F1 races and plays FM2016 instead of racing these days....get a PC and iRacing and we can be back on the track together eh
Thanks Erti that does pretty much sum me up nicely except I've now moved on to FM 18, as for iRacing who knows what the future holds but right now I'm just enjoy taking a break and not racing/practicing every night of the week after 6 years of league racing.

Oh yeah and the reason you only have one penalty is because a certain incident wasn't taken to the stewards because you LIED and said your recording didn't work. :p

Have a question (since im 13 and pretty new to online comunities):does enybody know why did ARL stop? @Erti147 @Dan Hawkins
Basically the guy who ran the site just shut it down one evening without any notice. I believe it was exactly 4 years ago tonight.

AbsoLutLoL

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks Erti that does pretty much sum me up nicely except I've now moved on to FM 18, as for iRacing who knows what the future holds but right now I'm just enjoy taking a break and not racing/practicing every night of the week after 6 years of league racing.

Oh yeah and the reason you only have one penalty is because a certain incident wasn't taken to the stewards because you LIED and said your recording didn't work. :p

Basically the guy who ran the site just shut it down one evening without any notice. I believe it was exactly 4 years ago tonight.
Oh wow... Thats sad, but thanks for the context

DemoN

PS4 F1 League Runner & Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
  • Friendly
Reactions: Erti147

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
That was my favourite moment of the year from you :p

And I'll try not to crash again when we're in the lead...only every other time. ;)

Erti147

Super Mod & Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
That was my favourite moment of the year from you :p

And I'll try not to crash again when we're in the lead...only every other time. ;)
Aye that was a pretty funny moment should of put that in :D

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I would say I miss you mate but there's no vote to kick button on F1 anymore lol. Btw I heard that stupid take that song the other day n had to explain to the missus why I hate this song lol

Erti147

Super Mod & Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I would say I miss you mate but there's no vote to kick button on F1 anymore lol. Btw I heard that stupid take that song the other day n had to explain to the missus why I hate this song lol
I would say I miss you as well but it took you over 2 years to read my 2016 post so I suppose you don't really miss me :rofl:

• Agree
Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON