• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
is there gonna be a lobby open for players who turn up early, a few sprint races so maybe some of the reserves can be compared through pace
Nope. ;)
The game must be restarted, before entering the lobby. Otherwise bugs will appear in the lobby. The host will proceed as well with a game restart, before setting up the lobby. Drivers that are spotted to not follow this rule, will not receive an invite to the lobby, until they do restart the game. A warning will be as well pointed out by the Coordinator.
But the reserves could do a race at the same time as the official race is if they want to.

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
I know I'm extremely late and I probably won't get a car this season but I want to go on the reserve list just in case if I can.

PSN Name: xMayhemMadness
Nationality: Britain
Assists you use: Gears + Racing Line (Corners only)
Can you race Sunday at 8PM: Yes
Car Preference- Any

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
As several drivers didn't want to perform the connection test, the 5th reserve did get the last spot. The reserve list was completely signed off as for weeks they failed to provide the results. At the moment we have the 16 drivers, but if you really want to signup, please use the template and provide the connection results, otherwise it will not be counted as a confirmed signup.

Last edited:

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
@TrickshoT we need to know if you want a spot as a permanent driver?
No chance of me getting under 100 ping. I have very little issues playing in hopper lobbies with about 10 people but i don't think that's enough to convince you for an entry. Could i be a reserve that only races when numbers are really low?

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
No chance of me getting under 100 ping. I have very little issues playing in hopper lobbies with about 10 people but i don't think that's enough to convince you for an entry. Could i be a reserve that only races when numbers are really low?
Hmm, I don't think we can allow people to participate in a one-off race. Especially not if you are having a bad connection. Just think of how it could mess up the championsship. I hope you understand. Sorry.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@TrickshoT I'm sorry, but the ping has to be below 100ms. If it would be 99-100 we would consider it, but not more.

@Jordan Wilson Please do read the created topics with league information, rules etc. You will find also in the first post of this topic, how to show us your connection results. We can't really do more for you, as efforts were put on creating this threads, but they actually have to be read.

xXGinoBambinoXx

Junior Karter
Jul 26, 2015
would like to go on the reserve list!

PSN: xXGinoBambinoXx
Assists you use: Racing Line (Corners only)
Can you race Sunday at 8PM: Yes
Car Preference: Any

Justin Heun

Formula Karter
Jul 13, 2015
PSN Name: juchadi
Nationality: Dutch
Assists you use: Corners and gears (sometimes)
Can you race Sunday at 8PM: yes
Car you want to use: any

Reactions: Jthorn97

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Thats fine mate,I will take reserve spot))
Nice, the only thing you need to do is the connection test and you reserve spot will be confirmed if you make the requirements. We have also asked every driver to reveal their full names. This can be done here:
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/names.9203/

I also recommend you to go through some of the threads related to this league.
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/aor-ps4-f1-2015-league-mini-season-1.53/

Status
Not open for further replies.