PC - AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Discussion Thread (Season 12) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Discussion Thread (Season 12)

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Codies will release 1.5.1 patch (or V1.06) this week with also:
- Fixed the LCD display on the steering wheel not always showing the current gear.
· Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.
-Fixed a number of crash bugs.

Source: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/46939/patch-notes-v1-06-all-platforms/p1
:woot::woot:

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
New patch just released on PS4, here are the notes:

· Fixed a crash loading specific mid-session saves from a previous version.

· Fixed the LCD display on the steering wheel not always showing the current gear.

· Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.

· Players who disconnect now behave like players who have paused, they will ghost and drive at the chosen AI difficulty level.

· The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.

· Fixed a number of crash bugs.

The one i highlighted may be a fix for the SC problems as most seem to revolve around confusing the leader and then telling players to overtake the SC when they shouldn't and then it gives a penalty for falling too far back. Hopefully this patch has fixed that.
Confirmed hopefully this means we will run safety cars? @Erti147 @FisiFan91 @Marco FD

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Might be worth causing a few intentional safety cars in your social this week(with everyone's consent of course) to see if its working correctly. I can't think of any other way to test it properly
TOM!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1475067222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might be worth causing a few intentional safety cars in your social this week(with everyone's consent of course) to see if its working correctly. I can't think of any other way to test it properly
:( may have taking this the wrong way!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
We were planning to turn the safety car off but this patch coming out has made us doubt ourselves....I reckon we should keep it off for the first race at least (too late to risk risking the bug)until we start hearing and seeing conclusive evidence that these bug aren't occurring again.

• Agree
Reactions: AOR Adrenaline

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
We were planning to turn the safety car off but this patch coming out has made us doubt ourselves....I reckon we should keep it off for the first race at least (too late to risk risking the bug)until we start hearing and seeing conclusive evidence that these bug aren't occurring again.
Tricky... people are way more likely to report something that isn't working like they expected, than that they report on something that simply went ok. Example: I was missing gears on my LCD in the cockpit. I never reported about any previous F1 game that I was able to see the gears all the time. You could argue that people pay attention to something that has bugged them before, so they will report if not bugged anymore, but still I think it's not that likely you'll get that many reports.

I'd suggest to wait on making the decision about SC until saturday or so, or maybe even later. Why decide now when you can decide later. It's not influencing peoples preparation for the race anyway.

The Hunter

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
We could gather a few people somewhere this week to test the behavior of the safety car. If the tests give positive results, the safety car can be used in the first race.

R.C

Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2016
The social race events are hosted here :)

Seems the social on Saturday is full now though, but I might set another one up for a bit earlier on in the day, in which case I'll make a new thread for that there.
Great, thanks!

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
hey guys great news. there might be a chance of me moving to PC gaming so i might join an AOR league earlier than i thought! but its a big ''might''. just worried about my pc blowing up!

tunsmith97

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 11, 2014
I am so sorry guys, i can't be available to drive in this league because i have a lot of works on sunday, I am so sorry! :(

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Upcoming patch v1.7.0
Patch Notes
  • Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. - New for v1.7.0
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. - New for v1.7.0
  • All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. - New for v1.7.0
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.
Nice to see that they made the equal cars really equal with performance :D (Hopefully)

Source: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/47358/patch-news-v1-7-0

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Upcoming patch v1.7.0
Patch Notes
  • Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. - New for v1.7.0
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. - New for v1.7.0
  • All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. - New for v1.7.0
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.
Nice to see that they made the equal cars really equal with performance :D (Hopefully)

Source: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/47358/patch-news-v1-7-0
master is perfect. expert is ok for me until i get faster cars. legend too much for me most of the time (unless i use my secret technique of flash-backing :sneaky:) so perfect!although i haven't played the game yet so i don't know how quick i am....probably amateur :eek: for the first season taking in my only experience at f1 2015 with my friend RaDeNinja.:sorry:

Reactions: H_pro1