PC - AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Sign Up Thread (Season 12) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PC Sign Up Thread (Season 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colliestar

Junior Karter
Dec 12, 2016
Note that you have to be able to drive with traction control turned off in order to race in our leagues. Will this be a problem?
No, I just got a new steering wheel at the time the new season starts I will be able to drive without traction control.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
No, I just got a new steering wheel at the time the new season starts I will be able to drive without traction control.
Sorry, just to clarify, does this mean you are able to drive without TC now, or when next season starts (which isn't until like 4 months from now lol)? :p

Colliestar

Junior Karter
Dec 12, 2016
Sorry, just to clarify, does this mean you are able to drive without TC now, or when next season starts (which isn't until like 4 months from now lol)? :p
I can drive without traction control but I won't be able to follow the front guys.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I can drive without traction control but I won't be able to follow the front guys.
Well alright, that's fair enough. There are battles to be had both at the front and at the back in every league!

Make sure when you do your time trial times, that you do them without TC though so that we get an idea of your pace in the correct conditions :)

Colliestar

Junior Karter
Dec 12, 2016
Well alright, that's fair enough. There are battles to be had both at the front and at the back in every league!

Make sure when you do your time trial times, that you do them without TC though so that we get an idea of your pace in the correct conditions :)
But I'm still in exams so I can do time trial after them, if thats possible?

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Duppy

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
● Steam ID: dynamicdriver
● Nationality: British
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Assists used: None
● Do you want to sign up for the Rookie league (TC/ABS allowed)? No
● Speedtest result:
upload_2016-12-19_14-17-4.png

● Pingtest result:
upload_2016-12-19_14-14-51.png

• Informative

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomasmuransky28
● Nationality: Slovakian
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Assists used: TRACTION MEDIUM
Do you want to sign up for the Rookie league (TC/ABS allowed)?
YES
● Steam ID: [JustInAss]
● Nationality: [Lithuania]
Assists used: Gears , traction control .
Do you want to sign up for the Rookie league (TC/ABS allowed)?
Yes
http://www.pingtest.net/result/157098843.png

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5917310580
Hey guys. Unfortunately there is no Rookie league on the PC side currently as there hasn't been enough interest from TC/ABS users to get it going. It's up to you if you want to sign up for our main leagues instead, but in that case you'll need to be able to race without TC. Let me know. Cheers!

Tomáš

Junior Karter
Dec 1, 2016
Hey guys. Unfortunately there is no Rookie league on the PC side currently as there hasn't been enough interest from TC/ABS users to get it going. It's up to you if you want to sign up for our main leagues instead, but in that case you'll need to be able to race without TC. Let me know. Cheers!
I can play without assist :) i learned

XLNC_Afro

Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2017
● Steam ID: XLNC Afro
● Nationality: British
Assists used: None
● Speedtest result:

● Pingtest result:

• Informative

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@Flips Hey man, like I said to the guys above, unfortunately there is no Rookie league on the PC side currently as there hasn't been enough interest from TC/ABS users for it to start. It's up to you if you want to sign up for our main leagues instead, but in that case you'd need to be able to race without TC. Let me know. Cheers!

@Sam Jarrett @iZi Hey guys & welcome! Make sure you do your time trials so that we can get an indication of your pace and judge your league placement.

@EdCherie @XLNC_Afro Hey guys, I see you have posted your TT times so I'll have a look at them and get back to you regarding a league placement within the next day or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.