PS4 - AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PS4 Time Trial Event (Season 13) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2016 Leagues - PS4 Time Trial Event (Season 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingViper

Pro Karter
May 10, 2017
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

I would've used my Elgato to screen cap but I was listening to Spotify when I did these, meaning I'd have to do them again and turn HDCP off

HolyDeathEmu

Junior Karter
Jun 17, 2017
It's been about a year since I last played. I have many seconds to find on these lap times, and you can see that I barely did any laps. In any case, it's probably best that I get placed in a lower-tier league to start so I can get my driving legs back. Thanks!

Last edited:

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
It's been about a year since I last played. I have many seconds to find on these lap times, and you can see that I barely did any laps. In any case, it's probably best that I get placed in a lower-tier league to start so I can get my driving legs back. Thanks!

Hi, is it possible for you to reupload your images in another format? We cannot see those ones right now. If not, could you send them to me via PSN @ HRacingGreen2400. Thanks.

Kozkela

Junior Karter
Jul 10, 2017
Here is my TT times.

Still a lot to improve, espesially on rain since it has always been my weak point.
British GP TT.png
Abu Dhabi GP TT.png
Brazil GP TT.png

Last edited:

Saku Näsman

Junior Karter
Jul 21, 2017
Dunno if its possible to get in in the middle of season, info me if it is. Didnt take very long to do times, and all those tracks are prettymuch worst ones for me, for example i have no assist WR in canada TT. First time i did even try to drive on wet without assists was like less than 2 weeks ago, so i can improve my pace there a lot if need to. heres my china wet pace from yesterday, that track suits me for me much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.