PC - AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PC - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League PC - Main Thread

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
It will be a bit last minute if I can do it, but I will try my best. Out with the family and not yet home

Reactions: Haydn

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Skatie [Skatie] and @Pecos [Padxo] have joined the F2 Sprint League as new drivers and will be driving the Haas!

- @pkztar and myeslf have been demoted to reserve drivers. (@pkztar can´t attend and I haven´t got an input device for the next weeks)

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Driver Update:

- @Skatie [Skatie] and @Pecos [Padxo] have joined the F2 Sprint League as new drivers and will be driving the Haas!

- @pkztar and myeslf have been demoted to reserve drivers. (@pkztar can´t attend and I haven´t got an input device for the next weeks)
Nice to see @Skatie here, enjoy racing u in the socials ;) Also does this mean u cannot take part in the normal F1 league aswell @koldo ?

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Nice to see @Skatie here, enjoy racing u in the socials ;) Also does this mean u cannot take part in the normal F1 league aswell @koldo ?
As long as my wheel hasn't arrived yet - yes. The only reason that I'm still a full time driver in the F4 league is that there probably won't be a new drivers assigned for the rest of the races.

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Erzkbl9 [erzkbl9] has joined the F2 Sprint League as a new driver and will be driving in the WIlliams!

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I just wanted to quickly point something out I noticed in yesterdays race: A few of you (I´ve noticed @TempleOfOne and @filipos6 but there were some more ) just gave up mid-race by retiring from the session. Not only does this violate Rule 3.4.1 of the League Rules , it´s also not very reasonable.
I imagine most of the people who retired from the session gave up because they were far behind. If that´s the case, than why not go to the end? It´s a sprint race after all so it won´t take a huge ammount of time to get to the finishing line and start the next race as well as giving you some good practice.

So I urge you to not quite the session mid-race for the following races just beacause you´re far behind.

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Smash [AOR Smash] has joined the F2 Sprint League as a new driver and will be driving the Force India!

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Sailenc [Sailenc] has joined the F2 Sprint League as a reserve driver!

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Are you guys on a break week this week?

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys,

So as some of you may aware i have announced that I am stepping down from AOR and everything racing related except from F1 on a Sunday. This means that i will yes be stepping down from here too. This is hard for me as this league is like my baby. I approached Dan with the idea of this league and he loved it from that moment. I got to work on it and with the inputs of others here and there i created this league.

I'd like to think that it has been a success to go from a small idea to a full league with near enough full tiers on all platforms. I hope this over time more and more people will be interested with this league and that we can keep improving it.

Now you may be sat there thinking if i'm leaving who will be the person to step up and take overall charge of this league? Basically who can i trust to continue in the way i was going with this league. Well i have come to a decision for that, the person that will be taking over me is @BosslyGaming he will be pretty much taking my seat in running the league with him being slightly overseen by @Dan Hawkins Bossly will be the main guy in charge but as he's still new he's still being overseen ever so slightly.

So all that will be changing for you guys is that i won't be the one in charge now, it will be Bossly. For you xbox guys, Bossly will also be your tier coord too just like i was.

So yea, this journey has been fun, since i joined AOR my aim was to run something big (i think i started to annoy @Dan Hawkins at times with the way i was going on about some things haha) so i can say now that i have done that.

Who knows what the future might bring, i may be back on track at some point, who knows.

Cheers for the support with this league guys.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys, so as Taz said I will be taking the role of overseer

@koldo will remain the coordinator of this tier so nothing changes there, if you have any questions then you can shoot to the either of us

Cheers guys! :)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
@Timp is champion in Mexico race 1 if he outscores both me and @Detainable by 13 points. He becomes champion in Mexico race 2 unless either me or Reece outscore him in both races combined by 5 points.

There's your maths.