XB1 - AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League XB1 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League XB1 Tier 1 - Main Thread

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Don't forget guys we are racing tonight. I will be hosting tonight so i will add everyone as a friend in due course today, if you don't get a friend request from me make sure to add me and i will add you back - EVR Taz.

Can we make sure we are online for at least 7:50 at the latest, i will be opening the lobby at 7:45. I will be available most of today if people have any questions they wish to ask before the race tonight.

@Hayden_430 @AOR Shemile @Adamlee-23 @Taz @Joseph Baigent @Kjgamer3 @Harvey Mills @Taylor Reynolds @EVR Matt212 @OveratedLama @Im_an_eagle @TheGiant19 @Jaakko pikkarainen @UndercutF1 @littleimp2000bm @Nicolai Kehlet @Fredster332 @devoutfire3 @EVR Cal

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
@Taz and to all drivers
Just a suggestion, could we have more time to get setups on the car for race 2? i was looking at the tyres and didn't even know the timer was going and only realise that i had to put my setup on with 1 second to go!
Also the driving standards of some drivers, i wont say names, need sorting out! So many over ambitious moves for no reason at all

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
@Taz and to all drivers
Just a suggestion, could we have more time to get setups on the car for race 2? i was looking at the tyres and didn't even know the timer was going and only realise that i had to put my setup on with 1 second to go!
Also the driving standards of some drivers, i wont say names, need sorting out! So many over ambitious moves for no reason at all
There is no way i can possibly control when people press go at the start of R2

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys,

So as some of you may aware i have announced that I am stepping down from AOR and everything racing related except from F1 on a Sunday. This means that i will yes be stepping down from here too. This is hard for me as this league is like my baby. I approached Dan with the idea of this league and he loved it from that moment. I got to work on it and with the inputs of others here and there i created this league.

I'd like to think that it has been a success to go from a small idea to a full league with near enough full tiers on all platforms. I hope this over time more and more people will be interested with this league and that we can keep improving it.

Now you may be sat there thinking if i'm leaving who will be the person to step up and take overall charge of this league? Basically who can i trust to continue in the way i was going with this league. Well i have come to a decision for that, the person that will be taking over me is @BosslyGaming he will be pretty much taking my seat in running the league with him being slightly overseen by @Dan Hawkins Bossly will be the main guy in charge but as he's still new he's still being overseen ever so slightly.

So all that will be changing for you guys is that i won't be the one in charge now, it will be Bossly. For you xbox guys, Bossly will also be your tier coord too just like i was.

So yea, this journey has been fun, since i joined AOR my aim was to run something big (i think i started to annoy @Dan Hawkins at times with the way i was going on about some things haha) so i can say now that i have done that.

Who knows what the future might bring, i may be back on track at some point, who knows.

Cheers for the support with this league guys.

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Shame to hear that @Taz, not you leaving, but you putting @BosslyGaming in charge...

Seriously though it's a shame to hear that, will look forward to the final few races in F5, let's go get top 5 in the constructors!!!

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Shame to hear that @Taz, not you leaving, but you putting @BosslyGaming in charge...

Seriously though it's a shame to hear that, will look forward to the final few races in F5, let's go get top 5 in the constructors!!!
Just as long as you don't get 5th

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Championship Permutations

If @Taylor Reynolds wins both races and gets fastest lap in both then @VRT Callum would need 2 points out of any of the races to become champion.

If @Taylor Reynolds wins both races and takes 1 fastest lap then @VRT Callum needs 1 point to take the championship, provided that Callum doesn’t take the other fastest lap in which case he wins the championship.

If @Taylor Reynolds fails win one or both races and/or doesn’t get any fastest laps, then @VRT Callum is the champion.