S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
- Apr 14, 2017
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 - Main Sign-Up Thread
This is the sign-up thread for the Main AOR F1 Leagues.
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
Sign-ups are now open for Season 14 on F1 2017! Please only sign up if you are committed to completing the full season.
The initial sign-up deadline is set to 22nd September @ 20:00 (UK time). You have to complete the full sign-up process before this time to be included in the initial league placements. Sign-ups after this time will only be added to the leagues if there are still spaces available.
Welcome to Season 14 of the AOR PS4 F1 Leagues! After 13 successful seasons on the Codemasters F1 games, it's time to move on to the next iteration of the F1 Games!
AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner!
It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - with our tiered league structure we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you are committed and that you've got the mindset of clean racing. The top tier of the league structure will challenge the top drivers on the game with no assists allowed, while drivers with little experience can choose to sign up to the assist tier where Traction Control and ABS is allowed - while everyone in between will be placed in competitive leagues that seem to suit their pace!
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 11th September
● Sign-up & time trial closes: 22nd September
● Evaluation race period: 15th-18th & 22nd-24th September
● Driver placement announcement: 25th September
● Car selection begins: 25th September
● Season begins: 1st October
● Season ends: 18th March
General League Information:
● League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues. More info on how the leagues are set up can be found here.
● Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in a league in accordance with how fast their time trial times are, with the evaluation races - and to some extent previous season's performances - also having an effect.
● Race day: Sundays
● Start time: 8:00pm (UK time)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up to our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering.
Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no corner cutting. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums.
You should only sign up to the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Sunday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads, and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields. The fields for time trial & evaluation races are to be filled once you have completed these steps. Do NOT make a new post when adding this information - always edit your original post.
● Gamertag: [Enter your PSN ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Did you complete Season 13? [Yes/No]
● Speedtest result:
[Test your connection towards a UK server at speedtest.net and add your result here]
● Time Trial screenshots:
[Add your TT screenshots here once completed]
● Evaluation race screenshots:
[Add your race director screenshots from your evaluation race here once completed]
● Evaluation race link: [Add thread URL of the evaluation race you took part in]
● Evaluation race notes: [Any extra information you think we should know about your evaluation race performance (incidents, connection problems, etc)]
*Note that drivers who are placed in the top tiers (top 2 leagues) will have to race with all assists off. TC and ABS is only available in the Assist League (see separate sign-up thread).
STEP 2 - Time Trial (All drivers):
To help us judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Spa, Hungary and Malaysia (wet) - using the Mercedes car (with TC/ABS disabled).
When done, add the screenshots showing your lap times to your original sign-up post, as per the guidelines in the time trial thread.
The time trial times need to be posted before the initial sign-up deadline on 22nd September @ 20:00 UK time.
STEP 3 - Evaluation Races (All drivers):
As an additional measure for us to judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to take part in one evaluation race before the league placements are announced. These races will be arranged on various dates throughout the sign-up period, and you are required to attend one of them (whichever date suits you best).
The evaluation races will be arranged between 15th-18th & 22nd-24th September. You can find all the necessary information in this thread.
When done, add the required screenshots and information to the fields in your original sign-up post, as per the guidelines in the evaluation race thread.
If you have any questions about the sign-up process or the leagues in general, feel free to send a message to a member of the F1 Team or put a post in the Main Discussion Thread.
Drivers who have signed up to Season 14 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups:
● Forum Name [PSN ID] - Nationality - Assists - Ping
- @Shellay [Shellay] - British/Estonian - None - 26ms
- @kovisjimi [kovisjimi] - Finnish - None - Speedtest Required
- @Bankai_Bullett [Bankai_Bullett] - British - None - 20ms
- @Tigerkart_22 [Tigerkart_22] - British - None - 31ms
- @washy03 [washy03] - English - None - 32ms
- @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen2400] - British - None - 15ms
- @ruffalostarks [ruffalostarks] - American - None - 83ms -
- @MattDavies2511 [mattyd2511] - British - None/RL - 16ms
- @MAXEAGLES1900 [MAXEAGLES1900] - Italian - None - 43ms
- @Seca [Seca___] - American - None - Speedtest Required
- @Durham2712 [Durham2712] - British - RL - 10ms
- @BigC_019 [BigC_019] - British - None - 20ms
- @Cherry2pie [cherry2pie] - British - RL - 11ms
- @Gamer_DA_best262 [gamer_DA_best262] - British - None - 18ms
- @DON SILVA [DON-SILVA-94] - British - None - 32ms
- @alexukr [alex1994128] - German - None - 15ms
- @ThePuffingMuffin [Th_PuffingMuffin] - Dutch - RL - 0ms
- @Pika_Network [PikaNetwork] - British - None - 34ms
- @Ollie_D631 [Ollie_D631] - British - None - 94ms
- @Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1 [Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1] - German - None - 39ms
- @fifa_fans13 [fifa_fans13] - British - RL - 15ms
- @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii [ii_Deccaaaaa_ii] - British - RL - 10ms
- @seajamiet [seajamiet] - British - None - 15ms
- @Ali Kidd [ali_k_17] - British - None - 10ms -
- @James Whyte [JamesyyEU] - Scottish - RL - 37ms
- @HoinkDoink [HoinkDoink] - English - RL - 8ms
- @TheogGR1 [TheogGR1] - Swedish - None - 39ms -
- @declan [DecKerr97] - Scottish - RL - 24ms -
- @Everything On Wheel [VanossGaming93] - British - None - 43 ms
- @Donks [DonkDanks] - British - None - Speedtest Required
- @Simo911 [Simo911] - Finnish - None - 30ms
- @jamie-995 [jamie-995] - Welsh - None - 49ms
- @skeevan_ [ESR_Skeevan] - Irish - None - 30ms
- @KaneIyanda [KaneIyanda] - British - None - 19ms
- @Callum Phillips [Hybrid_Nuke] - British - RL - 16ms
- @Aressi191 [Aressi91] - Finnish - None - 47ms
- @denzamo [denzamo] - English - None - 29ms -
- @Wimstradamus [Wimstradamus] - Dutch - None - 18ms
- @jake_lfc01 [jake_lfc01] - British - None - Speedtest Required
- @99Pipmatt [pipmatt] - British - None - 29ms
- @Luke Trimm [trimmbobz] - British - None - 16ms
- @Thomassbrownn [ThomasBrownn18] - British - Auto Gears - 14ms
- @Prehn [Prehn] - Danish - None - 46ms
- @Philip_66 [Philip29666] - Dutch - None - Speedtest Required
- @neil rutter [MojoRutter] - English - None - 15ms -
- @Bcolt93 [Bcolt93] - Canadian - None - Speedtest Required
- @advanceapple [advanceapple] - Italian - None - Speedtest Required
- @Iceman46 [Iceman46_AOR] - British - None - 10ms -
- @SolidNinjaSnake [SolidNinjaSnake] - British - RL, Auto Gears - 14ms
- @ELIT3_gam3boy [ELIT3_gam3boy] - American - None - 82ms
- @Slipstream [Davidben85] - Welsh - None - 18ms -
- @Nexus1011 [Cro_Nexus] - Croatian - None - 31ms
- @Curly [Curlywurly7] - British - None - 30ms
- @JohnnyR95 [JohnnyR95] - British - RL - 10ms
- @caddiedamus [caddiedamus] - American - RL, Auto Gears - Speedtest Required
- @Dale Stones [dale_swfc] - British - Auto Gears - Speedtest Required
- @Andrei Codreanu [Chazy90] - Romanian/German - None - 42ms
- @FTR_RoBeR [FTR_Rober] - Spanish - None - 39ms -
- @MatGranc [MatGranc] - Maltese - None - 16ms
- @GuytheGuy17 [GuytheGuy17] - English - None - 20ms
- @Elite_sultan [Sultan30] - English - None - 15ms
- @Giinis [Giinis] - Finnish - None - 37ms
- @Bzahh [Bzahh-] - British - None - 19ms
- @Jos Greer [josgreer] - English - RL - 13ms
- @fabri1699 [FABRI1699] - Italian - None - Speedtest required
- @wooly51 [wooly51] - English - None - 31ms
- @mazais5727 [mazais1997] - Latvian - RL - 49ms
- @RacingAtHome [RacingAtHome] - English - RL - 20ms
- @Senaattori [Senaattori46] - Finnish - None - 72ms
- @Jeyk [Jeeyk] - German - None - 15ms
- @joshualuke1993 - English - RL - 30ms
- @ColonelGaddafi [CoronelGaddafi] - Scottish - None - 39ms
- @RobKite [Rob_2k] - British - Auto Gears - 15ms -
- @ZeQ420 [ZeQ-420] - English - RL - 31ms -
- @Mcquiz95 [Mcquiz95] - Estonian - None - 46ms
- @InFinityzzHD [InFinityzzHD] - Dutch - None - 24ms -
- @clarky_110 [clarky_110] - British - None - 16ms
- @Caarlsberi [caarlsberi] - Finnish - None - 49ms
- @xXVik-StarRxX [xXVik-StarRxX] - British - RL - 29ms -
- @Haze [imnotHaze] - British - RL - 11ms
- @pete day [lsd_high] - British - None - 9ms
- @Digsha [Digsha] - German - None - 30ms
- @iceman82100 [iceman82100] - German - None - 40ms
- @David Greco [TM_DavidGreco] - Italian - None - 7ms
- @Jolly76 [iej76] - British - Auto Gears - 21ms
- @Maurizio Vettel_89_ [Vettel_89_] - Italian - None - 57ms
- @Andrea995 [Ultrandrea46] - Italian - None - Updated speedtest needed
- @Melvin [mebbe01] - American - None - 80ms
- @YabbaTheHutt [YabbaTheHutt] - Swedish - None - 38ms
- @iSuperScrub [iSuperScrub] - English - None - Speedtest needed
- @danio - Polish/British - None - 21ms
- @Bartek - [VvBARTEKvV] - Polish - RL - 9ms
- @blake300892 - [Aero_blake] - English - none -16ms
- @kam - [kamkaymom153] - American - RL - 107ms
- @Klayyyyyy - [Klayyyyyy14] - English - None - 27ms
- @MrRobinhx - [MrRobinhx] - Norway - None - 47 ms
- @fabri1699 - [FABRI1699] - Italy - None - 104ms
- @OTGxGaming - [Xx-OTG-xX] - British - Line - 1ms
- @JIM-NervoTank - [JIM-NervoTank] - Spanish - none - 45ms
- @Jonas-NHK - [Jonas-NHK] - Sweden - None - 40ms
- @zWoody - [zWoody1z] - American - None - 87ms
- @Azudi - [azudi] - German - None - 30ms
- @Da Eagle [GHeuts] - Dutch - None - 19ms
- @Marcos64DR [Marcos64DR] - British - RL - 8ms
- @CragglesD [CragglesD] - British - None - 13ms
- @Joost [jjstyle333] - Dutch - RL - Speedtest needed
- @ParkwayDrive2010 [ParkwayDrive2010] - English - RL - 8ms
- @Wesley3071 - [WJORR_10] - Scottish - AG - Speedtest needed
- @leww54 - [leww54] - English - None - 12ms
- @Michel--NL - [Michel--NL] - Dutch - RL - 14ms
- @Ccbrain - [ccbrain] - German - RL - 24ms
- @Synergertyc - [Synergetyc] - French - None - 39ms
- @DragonC4 - [DragonC4] - British - AG - 45ms
- @Jthorn97 - [Jthorn97] - Swedish - None - 36ms
- @maxtheracer - [ERL_Falcon] - English - None - 25ms
- @CheepFX - [Cheeperino] - English - None - 15ms
- @leedamastr - [X_L33TH3R34P3R_X] - British - None - 31ms
- @W4ckyRac3r - [W4ckyRac3rr] - British - None - 9ms
- @REYLAP_93 - [REYLAP_93] - British - None - 21ms
- @CRAZY--LEGS - [CRAZY--LEGS] - British - None - 13ms
- @Malaske - [Malaske] - American - None - Speedtest Required
- @RC Wallen - [RC_Wallen] - French - None - 42ms
- @Guiggs - [RC_Guiggs] - Portugese/French - None - 35ms
- @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL - [oo7_pROF3SSIONAL] - American - None - 119ms
- @Knalliee - [Knallie] - Dutch - None - 7ms
- @wrl1989 [wrl1989] - British - None - 38ms
- @Hobbit [Larsiejv] - Dutch - None - 24ms
- @Rasmus [Rasmus_Von_SWE] - Swedish - None - 44ms
- @Beasthas [Beasthas] - British - None - 10ms
- @Jeton [jetlol97] - American - RL - 85ms
- @JRGamezDE [JRGamezDE] - German - None - *Speedtest Required
- @MORETHANAMAZING [MORETHANAMAZING] - British - None - 13ms