PC - AOR F1 2017: PC Evaluation Races - Information (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR F1 2017: PC Evaluation Races - Information (Season 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PC - Evaluation Races: General Information

Note:
This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process for the Main Leagues. Before taking part in the evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).

The evaluation races will be hosted across 2 time periods, from 15th-18th September and 22nd-25th September.
You only need to participate in one race!

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge your league placement, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.

● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble.

● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your Steam Name. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

It is mandatory to participate in one of these evaluation races. If you for some reason are unable to attend on all race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Friday 15th September
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 16th September
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 17th September
Evaluation Race #4 - Monday 18th September
Evaluation Race #5 - Friday 22nd September
Evaluation Race #6 - Saturday 23rd September
Evaluation Race #7 - Sunday 24th September

More information about the race itself can be found within these threads.

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So I can participate in more than one evaluation race?
I would say that you should only participate in more than one if you have some kind of problem in your first race that means you weren't able to show your true race pace. With this many drivers signed up there's already gonna be enough lobbies for us to coordinate without drivers doing multiple races.

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Only just noticed these were up and missed the signups for the first 4 :(

I work away in the week so will try my best to get listed for one of the next ones when they go live; with that in mind do you reckon you could put me down in advance for the upcoming Friday 22nd race? as I will be online then to submit final TT times.

Edit: Also won't make this weekends races (in case of running multiple lobbies just read signup)

McQuillan

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Is it mandatory for the assists league to complete an evaluation race?

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Is it mandatory for the assists league to complete an evaluation race?
Nope, the assist leagues will be determined based on the TT only in the case of multiple tiers

Aug 16, 2017
I'd like to join tonights race, and improve on my first non-assist race of last night :)
TheLazyLama

Jonnard

Formula Karter
Aug 19, 2017
Sorry, bit of a mistake, wasn't supposed to be in this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.