PS4 - AOR F1 2017: PS4 Discussion Thread (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2017: PS4 Discussion Thread (Season 14)

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
There's sometimes social races on during break week at the normal AOR time so maybe you could wait to see if one pops up and maybe organise one yourself.
I didn’t mean a race in general, i’d just like to get a taste of AOR PS4 during the break week :)

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
I didn’t mean a race in general, i’d just like to get a taste of AOR PS4 during the break week :)
Ah right I see, I only said that cos I thought it'd probably be hassle to sort out a tier placement just for one race as you'd probably have to do the TT again

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Hi, PSN was down last week for the races.
Im in the PC F4 league right now, and were in a break week.

So i was wondering if i could race in a PS4 split as a reserve for one race (this week) if possible since PS4 has to catch up?

Thanks.
No, how’s that fair...

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015

So i was wondering if i could race in a PS4 split as a reserve for one race (this week) if possible since PS4 has to catch up?

Thanks.
#addict

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Thanks.
I thought I'd replied to this. Sorry. You can't race on two platforms at the same time. If you wanted to race on PS4, you'd have to leave PC.

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I thought I'd replied to this. Sorry. You can't race on two platforms at the same time. If you wanted to race on PS4, you'd have to leave PC.
Yeah Fisi messaged me :)
Np, i understand his reason. I may effect the championship while i only do one race :)