● Gamertag: SakuuuTurner
● Nationality: Canada
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Assists used: Racing Line (Corners)
● Did you complete Season 13? No
● Speedtest result:
● Time Trial screenshots: Uploaded below - All three laps completed with Racing Line (corners)
● Evaluation race screenshots: Uploaded below - Race completed with Racing Line (corners)
● Evaluation race link: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/evaluation-race-2-16th-september-8pm-uk.24650/
● Evaluation race notes: I'm slow, Quali went well I thought and still ended up P16 I believe. Clean race for me pretty much. Could not avoid a huge crash in last turn on Lap 1 (or 2?) but still recovered decently and made it to P8 fighting with @BosslyGaming in the last laps who raced pretty clean. First competitive race ever for me so I thought it went well regardless. Kept the car on track. No bugs except for the guys that got DSQ at the end.
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
XB1 - Main Sign-Up Thread
This is the sign-up thread for the Main AOR F1 Leagues.
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
The driver placements have now been made for the Season 14 leagues. It is still possible to sign up, but note that drivers who sign up during the season will only be assigned - either as a main driver or a reserve - if there are spots still available in an appropriate league.
Welcome to Season 14 of the AOR XB1 F1 Leagues! After 13 successful seasons on the Codemasters F1 games, it's time to move on to the next iteration of the F1 Games!
AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner!
It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - with our tiered league structure we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you are committed and that you've got the mindset of clean racing. The top tier of the league structure will challenge the top drivers on the game with no assists allowed, while drivers with little experience can choose to sign up to the assist tier where Traction Control and ABS is allowed - while everyone in between will be placed in competitive leagues that seem to suit their pace!
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 11th September
● Sign-up & time trial closes: 22nd September
● Evaluation race period: 15th-18th & 22nd-24th September
● Driver placement announcement: 26th September
● Car selection begins: 26th September
● Season begins: 1st October
● Season ends: 18th March
General League Information:
● League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues. More info on how the leagues are set up can be found here.
● Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in a league in accordance with how fast their time trial times are, with the evaluation races - and to some extent previous season's performances - also having an effect.
● Race day: Sundays
● Start time: 8:00pm (UK time)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up to our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering.
Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no corner cutting. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums.
You should only sign up to the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Sunday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads, and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields. The fields for time trial & evaluation races are to be filled once you have completed these steps. Do NOT make a new post when adding this information - always edit your original post.
● Gamertag: [Enter your Xbox Live ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Did you complete Season 13? [Yes/No]
● Speedtest result:
[Test your connection towards a UK server at speedtest.net and add your result here]
● Time Trial screenshots:
[Add your TT screenshots here once completed]
*Note that drivers who are placed in the top tiers (top 2 leagues) will have to race with all assists off. TC and ABS is only available in the Assist League (see separate sign-up thread).
STEP 2 - Time Trial (All drivers):
To help us judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Spa, Hungary and Malaysia (wet) - using the Mercedes car (with TC/ABS disabled).
When done, add the screenshots showing your lap times to your original sign-up post, as per the guidelines in the time trial thread.
STEP 3 - Evaluation Races (All drivers):
This step is no longer required as the season has started.
As an additional measure for us to judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to take part in one evaluation race before the league placements are announced. These races will be arranged on various dates throughout the sign-up period, and you are required to attend one of them (whichever date suits you best).
The evaluation races will be arranged between 15th-18th & 22nd-24th September. You can find all the necessary information in this thread.
When done, add the required screenshots and information to the fields in your original sign-up post, as per the guidelines in the evaluation race thread.
If you have any questions about the sign-up process or the leagues in general, feel free to send a message to a member of the F1 Team or put a post in the Main Discussion Thread.
Drivers who have signed up to Season 14 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (154):
● @Jamie_183 [Jamie183] - British - RL - 44ms
● @matt212 [EVR Matt212] - British - None - 101ms
● @SimplyAPanda [Jack Hopwood] - American - RL - 20ms
● @Fredster332 [EVR Fredster332] - British - RL - 28ms
● @Taz [theloonieAKAtaz] - British - RL - 11ms
● @Amazed oT [ESR Amazed] - British - RL - 33ms
● @Jack_w [minidude2000] - British - RL - 18ms
● @C0LDH3AD - Hungarian - None - 43ms
● @CRL Rosberg [ESR Stone] - Irish - None - 18ms
● @Finley [xXStreakGamerXx] - British - RL - 12ms
● @BosslyGaming [SRL Bossly] - British - RL - 17ms
● @Antusdani21 - Hungarian - RL - 32ms
● @NLR Evo - German - None - 30ms
● @EP3 Murphy - Irish - None - 47ms
● @EPeatie - British - RL - 25ms
● @OveratedLama - British - RL - 35ms
● @TheIceberg [TheIcebergs] - Finnish - None - 59ms
● @MasterJoshB [ESR Master] - British - RL - 14ms
● @melvynlennard [LCR Apex] - British - RL - 38ms
● @Paclik46 - Czech - RL - 63ms
● @Morgz6908 - Welsh - RL - Done
● @devoutfire3 [Devoutfire3] - British - RL - 19ms
● @Joseph Baigent [frobojobo3131] - British - RL - 14ms
● @t3hmightymidg3t - British - None - 21ms
● @Jack Badman [XxBADMANZz] - British - None - 7ms
● @SafcMather98 [Matherrx] - British - RL - 23ms
● @CallumBCFC19 - British - RL - 11ms
● @speedfreak106 - British - RL - 16ms
● @King Chip x - British - None - 14ms
● @langman17 - British - None - 14ms
● @DannyM7 [II DannyM7 II] - British - None - 23ms
● @saKuuu [SakuuuTurner] - Canadian - RL - 87ms
● @Kjgamer3 - British - None - 31ms
● @TheGiant19 [TheGiant197] - British - RL - 21ms
● @SDL Cal [SDL Cal] - British - None - 18ms
● @AOR Reversal - British - None - 12ms
● @Martijn2702 - Dutch - RL/None - Done
● @samrockall [Jr X EXTR3MEZ] - British - None - 18ms
● @George16 [SAFCGeorge16] - British - None - 28ms
● @Matt Freeman [DIEHARD24FAN24] - American - None - 148ms
● @TeakQuickshare - Danish - RL - 26ms
● @Stoo - British - None - 24ms
● @AOR BiGGzY96 - British - RL - 18ms
● @Knopels - German - None - 28ms
● @JH Plays [OMG its Jo] - British - None - 16ms
● @Cryo Lockdown - Dutch - None - 18ms
● @Jakob_Ross17 [QuAz GiNGE] - British - None - 21ms
● @Rdasher15 - American - RL - Done
● @Og MDV [QuAz ToRnAdO] - British - None - 20ms
● @ihaycheese - British - RL - 12ms
● @Pryde [Orbit Pryde] - French - None - 47ms
● @Briggsy [Briggsy23 x] - British - RL - 36ms
● @ESR CJ - British - None - 23ms
● @xJazah - British - None - 8ms
● @Dan Hawkins [McLarenDan] - British - None - 13ms
● @spartan118fr - French - RL - 24ms
● @Taylor Reynolds [TAYLOR the vole] - British - None - 29ms
● @Payne24 [II Payne24 II] - British - None - 38ms
● @LarsAlgera [DutchGamerLars] - Canadian - None - 141ms
● @VBR Hayasa - French - None - 50ms
● @Blackstahill - Swedish - None - Done
● @Olliverhagstrom [xXMGXxSoKinKy] - Swedish - None - 41ms
● @USR Kubica - British - None - 7ms
● @StubbornGymnast - Dutch - None - 29ms
● @IS Testarossa 58 [IS TestaRossa] - French - RL - Done
● @Kyle96 [Bobobubble] - British - RL - 10ms
● @Heis [AOR Heis] - Swedish - None - 32ms
● @K04 [Krish3004] - English - RL - 21ms
● @Chiraq [Chiraq OTF] - Russian - None - 54ms
● @W35531 - Dutch - None - 50ms
● @nemura - Lithuanian - None - 47ms
● @Picklessv2 - British - RL - 18ms
● @George [Franglish] - British - None - 52ms
● @Joshua Suttill [BPRL Sutil] - British - RL - 15ms
● @Meaty Chunks [Meaty Chunks 10] - British - None - 30ms
● @SamF1LFC [Sam F1LFC] - British - None - 14ms
● @Harvey Mills [ESR Mills] - British - None - Done
● @brociek96 - Polish - None - 27ms
● @LKay91 - French - RL - 49ms
● @TSR Unleashed - German - None - 37ms
● @Jason97F1 - British - None - 10ms
● @II OASIS I - English - None - 15ms
● @l Kyle 16 l [l Kyle16 l] - British - RL - 27ms
● @AOR Charlie - British - RL - 10ms
● @nerves [Height Nerves] - Dutch - None - 16ms
● @Da4thSuspect - British - None - 20ms
● @Adamlee-23 [AdaaamLeee x] - English - RL - 14ms
● @Millsehh [BPRL Mills] - British - RL - 16ms
● @ValiFusilli - Dutch - RL - 22ms
● @Rcfly3r1 - British - RL - 11ms
● @Kezimodo - British - None - 11ms
● @TOR Leopard - German - RL - 15ms
● @Saabo [Saaabo] - Dutch - None - 20ms
● @AOR Benjamin - British - None - 11ms
● @ChrisMaccaJones08 [ChrisMaccaJones] - British - RL - 15ms
● @TheHumpadink - British - RL - 14ms
● @JackClays [ESR Clays] - English - RL - 22ms
● @IS Vandoorne - Belgian - RL - 41ms
● @Meks Unseen [TSRL Brown] - British - RL - 10ms
● @TRL Ellis - British - None - 25ms
● @AOR Shemile [shemileheskey] - British - RL - 16ms
● @AlfieHutton68 [ALFIEHUTTON68] - British - RL - 13ms
● @LewisTheHammer [LewisRacer44 or SDL Hamilton] - British/American - None - 24ms
● @TRL Martin - British - None - 38ms
● @Bailey [neiltanner] - British - RL - 22ms
● @TchoukMaster22 [TchoUkMastEr22] - Welsh - RL - 18ms
● @Troyfmcg - British - None - 11ms
● @unaufadox - British - None - 10ms
● @LBrown97 [P1R BROWN] - British - None - 8ms
● @Hayden_430 [IxI H4YDEN IxI] - British - None - 34ms
● @o Coxon o - British - None - 21ms
● @ESR Leigh [BAM leigh] - British - None - Done
● @Jack Carr Riley [rileyboys10] - British - RL - 18ms
● @GTO Killerwhale [ESR Orca] - American - None - 86ms
● @Suphrize Meh - Welsh - None - 16ms
● @ChrisCross44 - British - RL - Done
● @Pickles36 - British - RL - 9ms
● @TRL Limitless - British - None - 40ms
● @lewis zelch - British - None - 20ms
● @Hockeyhead019 - American - RL- 99ms
● @Gauche [GaucheCrab124] - British - None - Done
● @MurphysLawl [Murphys Laaawl] - American - None - 105ms
● @BigHF1 - British - None - 18ms
● @IS Wanabiso [wanabiso58] - French - RL - Done
● @Allrounder x [SDL Allrounder] - German - None - 43ms
● @Atticus [dI Atticus Ib] - British - RL - 16ms
● @IS Hamilton - French - RL - 30ms
● @Dr Prettyman - American - None - Done
● @Markus [Pewno] - Finnish -None - 53ms
● @Proulx2001 - Irish - None - 47ms
● @BPRL Goblin - Puerto Rican - RL - 25ms
● @F1Fighter0708 - British - None - 11ms
● @bjoornolsson [brottaren68] - Swedish - None - 7ms
● @RG Matiiz - Dutch - None - 10ms
● @Hamster4racing [We1ty] - British - None - 28ms
● @LGS469 - British - None - 31ms
● @Tanner McCage [T Mac41603] - American - RL - Done
● @R B R Legend - British - None - 44ms
● @VBR Raikkonen - French - None - 40ms
● @UndercutF1 [FluffyPillow12] - British - RL - 40ms
● @Jarmin [jarmin0123] - Czech - RL - Ping
● @TC92 [TomChambers92] - British - RL - 20ms
● @BigBadPopperDom [bigbadpopperdom] - British - RL/AG - 16ms
● @Neutralizer [Neutral1z3r] - American - RL - 101ms
● @Im_an_eagle [im an eagle69] - British - RL - 24ms
● @TK Poodle 123 [VBR Poodle] - British - RL - 9ms
● @Sonuc T Saltunc [STSF1 Alonso14] - British - None - 15ms
● @TheFlyingFinn08 - Cypriot Tukrish - None - 15ms
● @davrath [DavRath] - Slovakian - RL/AG - 35ms
● @Directintelect [directinteLect] - RL - 92ms
● @Duchene [Maeks 88] - Swedish - RL - 45ms
● @Simon2810 [eggySimon2] - German - None - 12ms
● @LC SPEED DEMON - British - None - Done
● EditedFaun36459 - British - TC Medium - 40ms