AOR F1 2019 Classic Christmas Cup - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F1 2019 Classic Christmas Cup - Sign Up Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
@BosslyGaming After some consideration, I have decided that my skill set isn't suited for this event, so I'll pull out now before I ruin someone else's race.

If you decide to run an Oversteer At Slow Speeds Championship, however, please hit me up.

That MP4/4 has humbled me.

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

katherinebwfc

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2018
I’ve just checked my rota for work and probs won’t be able to make it for some so I’d like to cancel my sign up

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Seeing as we are using presets only, this should not occur....

....I think a glitch free experience is maybe a lot to ask. :p (We are only using the MP4/4 of the affected cars).

• Wow

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hey @BosslyGaming I see the deadline for sign ups is the end of today, now the PC platform has very healthy numbers but XB1 and PS4 aren't nearly as high.
So I'd like to suggest Bossly that the sign up window is extended for 2 more days just to give those platforms the chance to have higher numbers.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey @BosslyGaming I see the deadline for sign ups is the end of today, now the PC platform has very healthy numbers but XB1 and PS4 aren't nearly as high.
So I'd like to suggest Bossly that the sign up window is extended for 2 more days just to give those platforms the chance to have higher numbers.
We're running close as it is - given that the first race is in 4 days. If anyone signs up after today they'll still get a space if some is available.

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Platform: PS4
Gamertag: SolidNinjaSnake
Region, league and split you race in in F1 regular leagues:
Europe - F5

I'm not certain I'll be able to race in them all though. May have to miss two. Hopefully that's okay but if not, feel free to put me down as a reserve instead if that's okay. (y)

• Informative

Müller

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 17, 2018
Platform: PC
Gamertag: VSR Müller
Europe, PC, Split 1 in S17, Runner-Up S16 F2 (no Assists)

Last edited:

ImWave

Junior Karter
Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag: ImWave
Europe, last time 2018 Pc Split 3

DaveKennedyJr

Junior Karter
Dec 17, 2019
If you need any drivers hmu! Id love to get into a league! Don't use any assist and know how to keep it clean on track! Won't disappoint! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys,my first time doing the Christmas Cup and I am wondering if there will be sepparate threads made once the tiers are decided.

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Gamertag: t0mzz (other account)
Region, league and split you race in in F1 regular leagues: EU / Not doing AOR this season

• Informative