PC Assist - AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #1 [27/07/19] - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #1 [27/07/19] - Season 18

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18
PC - Assist Evaluation Race #1

For an introduction and some general information about the evaluation races, please read this thread.

If you are a driver signing up to the F1 Leagues, you only need to take part in one of the evaluation races. If you wish to take part in this one, please read the below info and reply to this thread with your Online Name!

All drivers have to complete one race.

This thread is only for assist league sign-ups, see the alternate thread for main league sign-ups.

Race Information:

Race Day: Saturday 27th of July
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

Track: Bahrain
Qualifying: Short
Distance: 50%

Assists allowed: All assists, except braking, pit assists and auto ERS

Lobby Settings:

The race will run the same settings as the league races (see here), apart from the following:

Weather: Clear
Safety Car: Off
Damage: Off*

Note that damage being turned off does NOT mean that contact is allowed. This is purely to make sure everyone is able to get to the end of the race regardless of being caught up in incidents, and that drivers won't have to perform unscheduled pit-stops or off-the-pace lap times as a result of damage that may not have been their fault. But remember that contact is still enabled, so causing crashes with other cars will still lose you time, and also not give us a particularly good impression.

AOR Rules on clean and fair racing apply.

Post-Race Reporting:

After the race, you will need to go back to the assist evaluation race thread and make a post following the template stated in the first post.

Make sure you remember to record your race director screen (showing your lap times throughout the race) at the end of the race!

Example Screenshots https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-xb1-f1-2018-leagues-evaluation-race-thread-season-16.44405/page-4#post-640358

How to take a screenshot:
Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

Driver List:

If the amount of drivers on this night exceeds 20, multiple lobbies will be set up, with drivers being split by the responsible coordinators.

Cars will be first-come, first-served within the race lobby.

NOTE: On the results screen after qualifying & the race, please do not press advance. Only the lobby coordinator should be doing this.

Lobby host(s): @Maddog40

Drivers:
1. @Schwalbe
2. @Nissen41
3. @karnak07
4. @Ponty
5. @TuRbsOn
6. @karnak07
7. @Mart1n
8. @ForceSkoda
9. @AlonsoForEver
10. @Lasher

Last edited by a moderator:

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Do I have to send my steam link even if I'm not sure to participate in this race?

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Do I have to send my steam link even if I'm not sure to participate in this race?
As @Schwalbe already mentioned, no you only need to sign up if you're 100% sure.
You however do need to sign up for at least 1 evaluation race, as participating in an evaluation race is mandatory. Evaluation races take place on 4 different dates:
● Evaluation Race #1 - Saturday 27th July
● Evaluation Race #2 - Sunday 28th July
● Evaluation Race #3 - Saturday 3rd August
● Evaluation Race #4 - Sunday 4th August
If you can't race is any of those for some reason, you need to inform the appropriate people of this: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/league-information-aor-f1-2019-leagues-season-18.57325/#post-801902

Sign up for the race to which you want to participate and send your Steam details in the corresponding thread. (race #3 and #4 aren't opened yet)

Reactions: DaddeRaga

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
Reactions: Maddog40

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Yes true. I would have done it these days. being an "old" player, I didn't think it was important for evaluation race. I do it today. but I will put times in time trial in the next days
Well, I'll wait for you to sign up before registering you in the race

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
With my wheelclamp broken, I can't hook up my wheel to my desk anymore. I tried to repair it quickly, to be in time for this evaluation race, but I'm afraid it will just take slightly longer to repair my wheelclamp.
Therefore, as I also already communicated it with Maddog, I will unfortunately have to pull out of this one and move my signup to the third or fourth race.

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
With that news, I will be hosting the evaluation race tomorrow (unless anyone else offers with a better internet speed).
I'll be sending friend invites shortly to everyone on this thread - make sure to accept them and to be online around 7:45 BST tomorrow evening.