PC Assist - AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #4 [04/08/19] - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #4 [04/08/19] - Season 18

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Hi all from Lobby 1,

For your information, I too will be present in the AOR Discord Server this evening. So get your permission requests done and so on if you still need to do that. We will be using the Assist League 1 Discord channel this evening to communicate during the session. So if you feel like it, feel free to join. I highly recommend doing so, as it makes it easier for everyone, even if it's just for listening along.

Make sure to be online at least 15 minutes before the sessions start time. I will be sending out invites approximately 10 minutes ahead of the sessions start, so be patient. You may receive multiple invites, those are reserve invites, if something were to happen mid-session.

If you have any last-minute problems, questions and so on, just send me a pm via Discord (search for RebornDestroyer in the AOR server) or Steam.

Btw, 4 people still need to add me on Steam, meaning accepting my friend request. Those people are @AmateurGamer, @Jdnelson7, @simsoares, @vinsta.

See you on the track!

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
@ Lobby1:

You can find screenshots of race and qualy results here:
Race director footage will be uploaded as well, but quite a bit later, just in case you need it.

Last edited: