PS4 - AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 19

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
PS4 - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F1 2019 Leagues for Season 19.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-ups (Main / Assist)

Last edited:

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
If you took part in season 18 do you need to do the evaluation race
You are not required to do an evaluation race, although you can take part if you want to/think it will help your placement.

Davidgrundstrom

Pro Karter
Feb 23, 2019
I missed to take screenshots of my laptimes in the evalution race. Do i need to take part in a second race to show my laptimes? looking at the time trial thread i dont think i belong anywhere but in the lowest tier. I can race in assist and in the main league. Does not matter to med, wich league is generally the fastest? Main or assist?

@Curly i´ve DM you about evalution race, in their is my circa laptimes, quali time and results

Zakzak1993

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2020
@F1 Coordinators

I made a mistake here with my PSN Account. So my name here is "Zakzak1993" but my PSN ID is "ZakZak1993". The Second Z is also a big one. Just want to make sure, that you will find me in PSN. I do not know whether the small and large letters play a role, but just in case...

JaGGeD_ARC_83

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2018
it seems i have missed the evaluation races and am wondering what to do in order to be apart of this season. i was a late sign up and have completed step 1 and can post my time trial lap times but am not sure what to do about the evaluation race. any and all help with this is appreciated . thanks
@Curly

Last edited:

Davidgrundstrom

Pro Karter
Feb 23, 2019
I´m terribly sorry but i think i´ll have to withdraw from this series. After looking at everyones TT i think it wont be fun either for me or my competitors if i am to slow. Sorry if this creates problems for you guys but i dont feel like i will justify myself this season. I´ll practice and come back stronger for next season. once again sorry.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
it seems i have missed the evaluation races and am wondering what to do in order to be apart of this season. i was a late sign up and have completed step 1 and can post my time trial lap times but am not sure what to do about the evaluation race. any and all help with this is appreciated . thanks
@Curly
Hey, if you complete your time trials we can place you as a reserve driver into a suitable tier.

I´m terribly sorry but i think i´ll have to withdraw from this series. After looking at everyones TT i think it wont be fun either for me or my competitors if i am to slow. Sorry if this creates problems for you guys but i dont feel like i will justify myself this season. I´ll practice and come back stronger for next season. once again sorry.
Sorry to hear this, hopefully we see you back in the future and thanks for letting us know.

How will I know which league division I'm in?
You'll find out later on today :)

Reactions: Davidgrundstrom