PS4 Main - AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Main AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 19

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimo-07

Junior Karter
Apr 4, 2020
● Gamertag: Krimo-07
● Nationality: Luxembourg
Assists used: Racing line
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? No, I can't drive without Racing line and I'm obviously not quick enough to be on the top league.
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes, but only from the Canadian GP, after May the 10th. I would like to be put on the waiting list until there.
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result: View attachment 108759 View attachment 108762
Here's the uk based server speedtest
Screenshot_20200405-110028.png

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
● Gamertag: Jfd44
● Nationality: American
Assists used: Racing Line
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Would like to be a reserve. With the world shutting down due to the coronavirus, I have some time Sunday afternoons I wouldn't normally have. I can't guarantee I'll make every race once things get back to normal, due to family commitments.
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, Season 3 Americas
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
Will attach speedtest tonight.
● Gamertag: ScudaceLucirius
● Nationality: Canadian
● Assists used: None
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: None
● Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): None
● Speedtest result:
View attachment 107895
Gamer tag: ILRT_Jordin
Nationality: Dutch
Assists: No Assists
Have you read and understood the aor rules: Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists: yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league: yes
Have you taken part in any of the previous AOR F1 leagues: No
Have you ever requested a name change in the AOR forums: No
Speed test: Upload mbs: 1.8 | download mbs: 12.56
I need UK based speedtest from the three of you to complete your sign-ups.

aardappelgamer

Junior Karter
Apr 8, 2020
● Gamertag: aardappelgamer .
● Nationality: Dutch.
Assists used: racing line corners only.
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes I have.
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes I accept.
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes I am.
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No i havent.
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): no I havent
● Speedtest result: picture doesn't work. But download speed is 8.61 and upload speed is 22.8 the ping is 16 jitter is 3 and package loss 0.0%

Kovacs Patrick

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2018
Gamer tag :pMP_Patrick15
Nationality:Romanian
Assist used:ABS RL(Corners)
Understood the AOR rules? :Yes
If i am placed in a tier with No assist to race with? Yes i agree
I am an active driver and complete the season? Yes
Previous AOR leagues: 2 years back AOR assist league
Name change on AOR forum? No

Attachments

Yung_Bamischijf

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 15, 2019
● Gamertag: Yung_Bamischijf
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: RL in corners
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, S18 A2
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:
See attachment

Attachments

Nic118247

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2018
Gamertag:VRT_Nic118
● Nationality: French
● Assists used: None
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: Yes, S18 - F2 tier.
● Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums?
1586791037463.png

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
The sign-ups are now closed due to us having a large number of reserve drivers.

For those that have signed up recently and are yet to be placed, you will be placed during this upcoming week in time for Round 7. I will leave the time-trial thread open for those that have signed-up before this date but are yet to post their TTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.