XB1 - AOR F1 2019 Round 12 German GP - Sunday Nov 10, 2019 [8:00PM EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2019 Round 12 German GP - Sunday Nov 10, 2019 [8:00PM EST]

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 12 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
REMINDER:

Daylight Savings begins Saturday night. Don't forget to change your clocks back one hour.

• Kappa
Reactions: BDunk

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Can’t wait for Sunday, I love Hockenheim with a passion, my favorite track in the game!!!

Hoopolicious

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2018
Oh. I thought there was a break for this weekend. I guess it’s for the messed up schedule? Well I’ll miss this one as I’ll be at the race in Austin. I was looking forward to Germany. Anyways good luck boys.

• Wow
Reactions: BDunk

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Oh. I thought there was a break for this weekend. I guess it’s for the messed up schedule? Well I’ll miss this one as I’ll be at the race in Austin. I was looking forward to Germany. Anyways good luck boys.
Well I hope you have a blast at COTA and enjoy the race man. I’ve been to the track in real life but I’ve yet to make it to an F1 race yet there. Turn 1 hill is pretty big to see it in person not gunna lie.

Reactions: Hoopolicious

Yaadman

Formula Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Tried to do a lap of Hockenheimring on rfactor 2 and it was a DISASTER ..

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Could not be more pissed off. My wheel disconnected twice. First time caused me to spin and loose a ton of positions and the second time it sent me straight into a wall. Now it won’t boot back up correctly and is unrecognizable to the Xbox. I may be done for the season.

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2018
First podium!! Thank god for the wet start. I was looking forward to a wet race.
I about killed you off the start but then I moved over then killed my race... but then I almost murdered you at the hairpin completely missed my braking point and I don’t know how I slowed it down enough

Reactions: Hoopolicious