XB1 - AOR F1 2019 Round 14 Belgium GP - Sunday Nov 24, 2019 [8:00PM EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2019 Round 14 Belgium GP - Sunday Nov 24, 2019 [8:00PM EST]

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 14 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Ed Toronja

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I won't make it in time today :( I was looking forward to it. But have a good race guys and see you next week.

Yaadman

Formula Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Spent all week preparing for one race only to get kick and can’t join back.

Last edited:

Hoopolicious

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 3, 2018
Damn.... just gonna start practice on weekends. Spend way too much time practicing one race . Can’t believe I didn’t get to race
thats what i do, or i only practice like saturday and sunday

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Spent all week preparing for one race only to get kick and can’t join back.
Hey man. It sucks that happened! I sent you an invite from the grid. I thought you’d be able to get back in. You usually have a decent connection in the lobby. Wonder what happened this week?

Yaadman

Formula Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Hey man. It sucks that happened! I sent you an invite from the grid. I thought you’d be able to get back in. You usually have a decent connection in the lobby. Wonder what happened this week?
No clue. Got the invite but couldn’t join either just one of those rare moments

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
No clue. Got the invite but couldn’t join either just one of those rare moments
That sucks bro, to get kicked on the grid and not be able to join back. But yeah if you leave the lobby or lag out on the grid for the race. You typically can’t get back into the race then cause your car will disappear off the grid once someone readies up, which blows.

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
thats what i do, or i only practice like saturday and sunday
I typically do about 2 hours of practice for the races right before the race and that’s all I typically do.

Now granite. I am a wussy and use the racing line. I can easily learn no line, but I’ll be honest right now, I’m too lazy to learn no line

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
@ChandlerSeita1 and @Ham newton can agree with me on this, but that was the best race we had all season. We all had our distinct battles with each other for the win at Spa and we were battling from lap 1 all the way to lap 22.

That was a really fun race yesterday...

Reactions: ChandlerSeita1