XB1 - AOR F1 2019 Round 17 Russian GP - Sunday Dec 15, 2015 [8:00pm EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2019 Round 17 Russian GP - Sunday Dec 15, 2015 [8:00pm EST]

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 17 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
Hey at the end of the day, all people see is the time, not the lap counter ;)
Gosh if that was the case, no one wants to see the amount of laps I did at COTA Short so I could get that world record for the month I had it for :p

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
On a serious note

@Jason Wilcox I will not be at the race Sunday because I’ll be attending a hockey game with friends and family tomorrow night and I wont be home from it til later after the race.

I know this is our last year for 2019 before we finish the season in 2020. so I personally would like to wish everyone in the league a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

P.S. If you don’t gain at least 5 pounds after eating Christmas dinner, then your celebrating it wrong :p

Last edited:

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
Was

yeah boi, gotta show Americans do more than go left
Man I wish I still had my world record at COTA Short. Maybe I should go after it again, or go after the COTA World Record time. I’m not too far off of the time.

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Well, was trying to keep my nose clean tonight. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out that way. I hope you guys have a great holiday break. I’ll see you on track for my last few races in AOR in a few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: BDunk

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
What’s with some of the stuff that gets advertised on the AOR Website???

You don’t have to be lonely, at FarmersOnly.com :p

D13FBE7A-9631-42F5-8A8F-D322CABE53C6.png

• Surprised
Reactions: flsingerman

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
Well, was trying to keep my nose clean tonight. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out that way. I hope you guys have a great holiday break. I’ll see you on track for my last few races in AOR in a few weeks.
Wait last few races? Are you leaving after this season??? :(

Hoopolicious

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry if any of y’all were having to deal with my lagging yesterday. The WiFi in my area have been having issues like me. My WiFi has been slow all weekend. I heard it could be because of the Christmas lights potentially but I’m not sure. I could have easily been much more aggressive to fight for a podium if I hadn’t worried about ruining someone’s Race because of the problem. But have a good break boys.

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Wait last few races? Are you leaving after this season??? :(
Yeah. I've been growing tired of F1 league racing in general and want to get back into GT3 on ACC and Pcars. I've been coordinating for 3 seasons in AOR and it just takes too much of my practice time away from me, which ends up with me qualifying in the mid field or near the back and it's just not enjoyable. I want gaming to be fun again.....

• Sad
Reactions: BDunk

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah. I've been growing tired of F1 league racing in general and want to get back into GT3 on ACC and Pcars. I've been coordinating for 3 seasons in AOR and it just takes too much of my practice time away from me, which ends up with me qualifying in the mid field or near the back and it's just not enjoyable. I want gaming to be fun again.....
So what does that mean concerning Xbox league next season???

BDunk

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 7, 2019
I'm sure someone else will take over as Coordinator for next season.
Well it sucks to see you go at the end of the season, you’ve been an awesome coordinator for AOR American Xbox League. Despite the current state of the league as a whole, I think you’ve done a great job as the coordinator. I wish I turned my assists off sooner so I could of joined the league sooner than I did.

And in advance I wish you the best of luck in Asseta Corsa and Project Cars Racing, I tried to get into league racing on Project Cars but it’s difficult to find a league to race in and the times for the AOR Leagues don’t work for me with my schedule.

I think we need to get you atleast one win in this league or at-least a podium before you go

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Well it sucks to see you go at the end of the season, you’ve been an awesome coordinator for AOR American Xbox League. Despite the current state of the league as a whole, I think you’ve done a great job as the coordinator. I wish I turned my assists off sooner so I could of joined the league sooner than I did.

And in advance I wish you the best of luck in Asseta Corsa and Project Cars Racing, I tried to get into league racing on Project Cars but it’s difficult to find a league to race in and the times for the AOR Leagues don’t work for me with my schedule.

I think we need to get you atleast one win in this league or at-least a podium before you go
Thanks for the kind words man :) Although the only chances at a podium for me might be Japan or Brazil. Two of my favs, but not holding my breath...lol