XB1 - AOR F1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 - Main Thread

Are you excited for this season?

• Total voters

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
**Race Calendar Update**

To avoid clashing with the Euro 2016 semi finals and finals, the Singapore Grand Prix and the final break week have been swapped around. The week of July 7/10th is now the break week. PS4 will race Singapore on July 14th, and Xbox1 and PC will race on July 17th.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
glad everyone likes it...it took me ages to find a decent image of the nametag that they use on real f1...so an idea poped into my head to create something similar to that, but for you guys ^^

Reactions: CRL Rosberg

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
would anyone like to use them in maybe a video or something...just tell me and ill send you all the pics from 1st place down to 16th

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
So I thought I'd make this post here, if you follow me on Twitter, you may well have already seen this but if you haven't I'm going to say it here.

I've decided to make the decision that I will not race in AOR for the first season on F1 2016 in Season 12, this is for various reasons that I'm sure you can all work out. Having said that, I might come back to race in season 13 depending on how I feel, but until then, I've got one last race in Brazil where I'll hope to go out with a bang! Which'll be quite difficult considering I'll have had limited practice, but I'll give it my best shot :)

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
So I thought I'd make this post here, if you follow me on Twitter, you may well have already seen this but if you haven't I'm going to say it here.

I've decided to make the decision that I will not race in AOR for the first season on F1 2016 in Season 12, this is for various reasons that I'm sure you can all work out. Having said that, I might come back to race in season 13 depending on how I feel, but until then, I've got one last race in Brazil where I'll hope to go out with a bang! Which'll be quite difficult considering I'll have had limited practice, but I'll give it my best shot :)

What's optimistic about my post? @Andrei Codreanu