Aug 11, 2016
Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Favourite track on the calendar by a mile. Didn't get to race here last season. If you know why, you know. Hopefully I get to show what I can really do here. And if I don't, hopefully it's myself that lets me down so I can accept it and just move on.

I'm not going to put many laps this week, don't have the time or motivation, but think my pace will be strong enough for the win. Obviously that's not the only factor in a win though as I've seen on plenty of occasions this season.

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Love this track and might be going to the real F1 race here this year. Anyone going to Silverstone friday practice next week? I think im going.

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
Love this track and might be going to the real F1 race here this year. Anyone going to Silverstone friday practice next week? I think im going.
Not been to Silverstone since 2014 for the F1. It's just ridiculously expensive, BTCC is a more financially stable venture

Reactions: Ollie_D631

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Nice plug in for me to join there. You tried. Gold star for effort :D
Nah it's actually only something like £50 camping (maybe a bit more) and you see 100 races in that time too...

I'm wanting to go to Loheac in September.

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
Nah it's actually only something like £50 camping (maybe a bit more) and you see 100 races in that time too...

I'm wanting to go to Loheac in September.
I've never really go into it for some reason, it's just one of them motorsports that I can take or leave. I've seen it on tv a couple a times and it seems alright I guess

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I've never really go into it for some reason, it's just one of them motorsports that I can take or leave. I've seen it on tv a couple a times and it seems alright I guess
"alright I guess"

Blacklist incoming

• Friend
Reactions: 99Pipmatt