PS4 - AOR F2 Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F2 Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/2017]

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
Quali P5: Really good session for me all things considered. Massive shout out to @GuytheGuy17 who towed me 2 and a half tenths up on my delta on my last lap. What makes it better is that it was never planned, just timed coming out the pits when he was halfway down the back straight.
Race P5: Without a doubt the most enjoyable race of the season so far. Yes I know it's a slipstream party but that's what makes the race thrilling. Battles with @F1_Dan and @GuytheGuy17 in the early stint made time pass much quicker. Sc was perfectly timed to pit onto softs and a super stint at the end. Although Dan had other ideas... (how the hell that worked I do not know). Played it a lap too late on pitting for supers losing out to guy and @DemoN F1, before getting past them. Luckily ww3 commenced after I fled. Kinda disappointed my share button screwed me over for recording the race. Very pleasing race and another one like that next week would be ideal. Credit to @Klayyyyyy for his first win.

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

Jonas-NHK

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 3, 2016
@Jeyk Sorry about that under the safety car. Was not doing it on purpose. I was over the delta time and I brake in panic to not get a penalty. Again am really sorry

Reactions: Jeyk

Jeyk

Formula Karter
Jun 24, 2017
@Jeyk Sorry about that under the safety car. Was not doing it on purpose. I was over the delta time and I brake in panic to not get a penalty. Again am really sorry
@Jonas-NHK No prob mate I already did think about this with the delta at the time and maybe I could have left more room but nonetheless was very unexpected, race wasnt meant to be anyway because I made so many mistakes and the game also fucked me with the random pit stop

Quite sickening how this season is going. Another race win down the toilet, and perilously close to my first pole position yet again.

Genuinely only continuing on at the end of these races for the constructors now because this is getting shambolic
@DemoN F1
Seen your video on youtube sorry mate :angelic: you deserve a pole and I think you will get one in the remaining 3 races (y)
We have both struggeled in the race obviously I did a lot more than you so I hope it gets better for both of us.:sneaky:

looking forward to Suzuka see you guys there :D

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@Jonas-NHK No prob mate I already did think about this with the delta at the time and maybe I could have left more room but nonetheless was very unexpected, race wasnt meant to be anyway because I made so many mistakes and the game also fucked me with the random pit stop

@DemoN F1
Seen your video on youtube sorry mate :angelic: you deserve a pole and I think you will get one in the remaining 3 races (y)
We have both struggeled in the race obviously I did a lot more than you so I hope it gets better for both of us.:sneaky:

looking forward to Suzuka see you guys there :D
The worst part is I bottled both Spa and Monza compared to previous laps :( nice laps from you, I'm glad you managed them both to be honest. Would much rather take the glory when I put the whole lap together (which will be never :p)