PS4 - AOR F2 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [06/08/2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F2 Round 14 - United States Grand Prix [06/08/2017]

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Congrats Ollie.

Think I was running ok laptimes but got a broken front wing from someone spinning Guy in to me so couldn't turn the car for about 10 laps. From then on, I was so bored that I was considering just pausing my screen and letting my AI finish the race.

Reactions: Ollie_D631

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Jesus that VSC timing and @99Pipmatt's pit stop was very cruel. Probably would've stayed out without the VSC. Had the pace today but the strategy didn't quite fall into place once again, and I lost my focus and gained a penalty.

Well done @Ollie_D631, very well measured drive.

GuytheGuy17

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2016
Annoying that if I had not bottled my qualy lap I could have got pole and then would have been in the mix for a race win as my pace was brilliant. Sorry @zWoody

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
Jesus that VSC timing and @99Pipmatt's pit stop was very cruel. Probably would've stayed out without the VSC. Had the pace today but the strategy didn't quite fall into place once again, and I lost my focus and gained a penalty.

Well done @Ollie_D631, very well measured drive.
Yeah I thought at the time that I must've screwed ya. After pit stop it was the most boring race of my life, but I'll take p4 cheers. Congrats @Ollie_D631

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
For only practicing Friday and yesterday after not playing for over a month that wasn't terrible. I'm usually terrible in the wet but seemed to have decent pace compared to the midfield today. ''Twas fun till I got a drive through penalty then from there I made stupid mistakes and lost concentration.

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Wow I still cant believe that pole lap, I hadn't gotten below a 1:30.2 in practice :p Congrats to @Ollie_D631 the 0 stop was my only hope at a win but you and Demon were just too fast, a pole and 2nd without a time penalty after getting 18 warnings in the social is 100X more than I thought I could possibly do, the championship is over for me but to even get so close is amazing after starting in F3, good luck to the remaining 2 title contenders, I'll be back for a full season here next time ;)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wow I still cant believe that pole lap, I hadn't gotten below a 1:30.2 in practice :p Congrats to @Ollie_D631 the 0 stop was my only hope at a win but you and Demon were just too fast, a pole and 2nd without a time penalty after getting 18 warnings in the social is 100X more than I thought I could possibly do, the championship is over for me but to even get so close is amazing after starting in F3, good luck to the remaining 2 title contenders, I'll be back for a full season here next time ;)
Mind uploading it for me. Just want to check since you've been complaining about your track limits and pace all week :p

Not saying you're guilty or anything but if you have it I'd like to take a look. Other than that, nice race. Annoyingly hard to pass.

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Mind uploading it for me. Just want to check since you've been complaining about your track limits and pace all week :p

Not saying you're guilty or anything but if you have it I'd like to take a look. Other than that, nice race. Annoyingly hard to pass.
No problem, I don't blame you, it was honestly the lap of my life :p Hopefuly we can have a good battle for 3rd overall in Brazil

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
No problem, I don't blame you, it was honestly the lap of my life :p Hopefuly we can have a good battle for 3rd overall in Brazil
I was on course to blow away your time, with a full wet setup on. So mad at myself.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wow that could have been a mid 35! Sorry for being a mobile chicane BTW, I was avoiding cuts like the plague in the race :D
Didn't matter in the end. Lost my focus after relentlessly creeping tenth by tenth closer to @Ollie_D631, and ended up with a penalty. Bit of bad luck but I'm happy knowing I've done almost all that I can and would probably be very competitive in F1 right now. Was absolutely gutted it rained today because my dry pace was incredible for me. I've been doing low 39s on the second lap of races -_-

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
What a race! Once again thought i would get my first AOR pole but congrats to @Klayyyyyy on a great lap to grab pole. I was a bit annoyed it was raining again but i enjoyed some great battles with @DemoN F1 and @Klayyyyyy . The undercut worked for me to take the lead and win. Great driving from all. See you at Brazil!

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Anyone have some screenshots of the results at hand? Will do the tables now if anyone does, if not it'll have to be tomorrow when I get back to my PS4.

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
I was on course to blow away your time, with a full wet setup on. So mad at myself.

Wow this video actually helped me out a lot. I picked out 3 distinct things that you are doing differently than me that makes you much smoother. Thanks Ben

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wow this video actually helped me out a lot. I picked out 3 distinct things that you are doing differently than me that makes you much smoother. Thanks Ben
Bottling it is not one thing I'd advise.

• Funny
Reactions: zWoody