PS4 - AOR F2 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [13/08/2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F2 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [13/08/2017]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Maybe. Not sure if I'll be making this one. It's on my birthday and I don't really have anything at steak that would make me want to go out of my way to race. Will be glad to see the back of this season.

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
I *THINK* that I can make this one but not 100%. I will let you know.

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
As of right now, I don't think I'll be making it on Sunday. If not, there is no need to panic. @GuytheGuy17 will be host, and I'll leave @F1_Dan in charge. In charge of what, I have no idea :p

Just make sure that between you you manage to get the race and quali results, and record the race director.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
As of right now, I don't think I'll be making it on Sunday. If not, there is no need to panic. @GuytheGuy17 will be host, and I'll leave @F1_Dan in charge. In charge of what, I have no idea :p

Just make sure that between you you manage to get the race and quali results, and record the race director.
Almost certain that I won't make it now. Even if I potentially could, I still don't think I'd want to go out of my way on my birthday to race.

So keep it clean boys and thank God this season is over :p

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Almost certain that I won't make it now. Even if I potentially could, I still don't think I'd want to go out of my way on my birthday to race.

So keep it clean boys and thank God this season is over :p
Well that's 3rd wrapped up, enjoy yo birthday :p

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Well that's 3rd wrapped up, enjoy yo birthday :p
Yeah I'm not really bothered about third. Looking at the points that were lost in the run of Hungary, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Japan, when most wasn't my fault, I think I really could've easily taken this championship by the scruff of the neck with a bit more luck. It wasn't to be though, and to be honest I wouldn't have even been that proud of the championship anyway after all the departures.

• Agree
Reactions: zWoody

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah I'm not really bothered about third. Looking at the points that were lost in the run of Hungary, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Japan, when most wasn't my fault, I think I really could've easily taken this championship by the scruff of the neck with a bit more luck. It wasn't to be though, and to be honest I wouldn't have even been that proud of the championship anyway after all the departures.
But S14 car selection tho :p

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Hey what's going on with that COTA enquiry? Bcolt just locked it without any further detail :p

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hey what's going on with that COTA enquiry? Bcolt just locked it without any further detail :p
I'd already forwarded it. Just locked the inquiry to prevent a scene.

Hopefully it will be resolved by tomorrow.

• Useful
Reactions: Klayyyyyy