PS4 AOR F2 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [13/08/2017]

Discussion in '[Tier 2] AOR PS4 F2 League - Season 13' started by DemoN RX, Aug 6, 2017.

1. DemoN RX

DemoN RX F1 Coordinator & Professional Bottlejob Staff Member F1 Coordinator DiRT Coordinator Premium Member Content Producer

78%
    100% not racing now. Going out Karting in the evening, so enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. DemoN RX

DemoN RX F1 Coordinator & Professional Bottlejob Staff Member F1 Coordinator DiRT Coordinator Premium Member Content Producer

78%
    With the result of the stewards inquiry there is now new criteria for both @Ollie_D631 and @F1_Dan to become champions.

A third place finish will guarantee the championship for @Ollie_D631, and @F1_Dan cannot be champion if he finishes outside of the top 5.

P1 for @F1_Dan means @Ollie_D631 has to be P3 to win, P2 for @F1_Dan means @Ollie_D631 has to be P5 to win, P3 for @F1_Dan means @Ollie_D631 has to be P7 to win (as he holds the tiebreaker), P4 for @F1_Dan means @Ollie_D631 has to be P8 to win, and P5 for @F1_Dan means @Ollie_D631 has to finish in the top 10.

With a 46 point lead, McLaren are now the Constructors' Champions.

3. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but with this penalty added on, don't I get p3?

4. DemoN RX

78%
    Hang on, I added 7.006 to everyone's times rather than taking it off. Will get back to you.

5. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    Need as many people as possible then to make it a proper finale

6. DemoN RX

78%
    Yeah you are P3. I also could win the title if I miraculously end up racing but I don't fancy my chances lol

7. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    Suppose going karting is better than a half arsed attempt of getting the title, have a goodun

8. DemoN RX

78%
    Thanks mate, the constructors is all I feel my season merits so I'm more than happy to bow out now.

9. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    You won the constructors now then?

10. DemoN RX

78%
    Yeah we have a 46 point lead. Maximum at one race for a team is 43 so it's happy days :p

11. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    Congrats on that too then. Should be a great battle this weekend. Think I'm right in saying it's the only tier with a championship left to fight for

12. DemoN RX

78%
    You'd know more than me then lol

And thanks too. I think me and @F1_Dan would've been quite embarrassed by not winning the constructors all things considered so it's nice to wrap it up.

13. 99Pipmatt

99Pipmatt Formula Karter

65%
    Yeah I'd be surprised if ya didn't. Manor I thought would've given you a run for your money at the start of the season

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. F1_Dan

F1_Dan Formula 4 1st Driver

64%
    Embarrassingly wrong from Benjamin:p. If I win the race and Ollie finishes 3rd then I would win the championship by 1 point, no chance of that happening but yeah.

Anyway, let's just have a good race to end the season and try to avoid any kind of controversy (y)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. DemoN RX

78%
    Oh kill myself

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. DemoN RX

78%
    Just a reminder that @GuytheGuy17 will be hosting tonight, and then @F1_Dan will be the back up host and in charge of getting race director and results, but I'd appreciate it if you all saved them just in case!

Just make sure you two add and invite all of the drivers, all of their Gamertags are in the main thread :)

17. Klayyyyyy

Klayyyyyy Formula 4 Reserve Driver

90%
  18. DemoN RX

78%
    Have fun @Shellay

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jeyk

Jeyk Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Happy birthday and have fun karting!

I will definetely race today! See you in the evening guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. DemoN RX

78%
    Well done on pole ;)