PS4 - AOR F2 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [13/08/2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F2 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [13/08/2017]

Jeyk

Formula Karter
Jun 24, 2017
Well done on pole ;)
Haha, it's one of my worse tracks.
All I want is a race where I do not crash into someone under Safety Car e.g., you know no stupid mistakes if that's possible for me :rolleyes:.
We'll see, will you do a race with qualifying in karting or only some time trial ;)?
Well, in case one you can hunt for S13 pole there :sneaky::rofl:

• Optimistic
Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Haha, it's one of my worse tracks.
All I want is a race where I do not crash into someone under Safety Car e.g., you know no stupid mistakes if that's possible for me :rolleyes:.
We'll see, will you do a race with qualifying in karting or only some time trial ;)?
Well, in case one you can hunt for S13 pole there :sneaky::rofl:
Think I'm just racing to be honest :p

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Well, that's the season over. Can't say I'm not glad xD well done to @Ollie_D631 as the eventual champion, and @F1_Dan for 'carrying' me to the constructors ;)

There'll be an end of season awards thread coming soon. Let me know if you want an overtakes of the season too.

Thanks though guys! Not ideal circumstances this season with the way everything panned out but we got through it :D

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Thanks though guys! Not ideal circumstances this season with the way everything panned out but we got through it :D
I agree that this is pretty much the only positive spin that you could possibly put on it :D