AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Time Trial Event - Season 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Time Trial Event - Season 2

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F2 Sprint Leagues - Season 2
PC/XB1/PS4 - Time Trial Event

AORF2SprintBannerSeason2.png

This is the 2nd step of the sign-up process and will have to be completed by all drivers before they can be assigned to a league. Before posting your time trial times, make sure you have posted your sign-up template in the sign-up thread LINK

To help us judge your pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Bahrain, Malaysia & Brazil (all in the dry) - using the Mercedes car. When done, post your times in this thread.

Note that the point of the time trial times is to determine which league you are most suited to being placed in, with the intention to make the league grids as close and competitive as possible. So, to give yourself the best chance of being placed in a league that is competitive for you, you should put a similar effort into your TT times as what you intend to put into the league races throughout the season.

In order to be included in the initial league placements, you must submit your times before the sign-up deadline on 6th April @ 23:59 UK time.

Requirements:
Tracks: Bahrain, Malaysia & Brazil (all in the dry)
Car: Mercedes
Assists: Please use the same assists as what you intend to use in the league races. Traction Control & ABS must be disabled for drivers signing up to not use these assists in the league races. Keep in mind that if you post times that are quick enough to see you placed in top leagues, you will may have to race with minimal assists for the league season.

How to submit your times:

To submit your times, post a reply to this thread with screenshots of your best lap time for each of the required tracks.

IMPORTANT: THE LAP TIMES MUST BE UP-TO-DATE. OLD LAP TIMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

The screenshots must be done in one of the following formats:

Option 1: Screenshot from the end-of-session screen showing your lap time from that same session. The screenshot must clearly display the username, lap time, track, and assists used. EXAMPLE!

Option 2: Screenshot from the leaderboard screen, as long as your best time is a recent one. The screenshot must clearly display the date, username, lap time, track, and assists used. EXAMPLE!

If you update your times after originally posting them, please edit your original post instead of posting all your screenshots again. However, please also leave a new post in the thread to let us know that your times have been updated.

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer.

Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Sailenc

Pro Karter
Feb 8, 2018
These are my (awful) time trial laps.

20180403114310_1.jpg

20180403113945_1.jpg
20180402200129_1.jpg

For the 2 other (Brazil Malaysia) tracks either my screenshots didint work or what happend because i couldnt find the end of the session screenshots.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Thijs

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Bahrain: Lap time = 1:29.915
1522775698180.png

Malaysia: Lap time = 1:33.401
1522775685426.png

Brazil: Lap time = 1:09.482
1522775666998.png

I screwed all my laps on the Sepang circuit, so I will try to improve my lap times. On my Bahrain lap could go a few tenths off and almost got everything out of my Brazil time

• Informative

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
My best Times from Time Trial so far, there is definatly much more in the Tank everywhere & considering that I have the Game only more then a Week I have really impressed so far :D there is still so much more to learn about the Game, I can possibly attack further more with the Car & the Set-Up's need some Work as well. For the Start I am pretty confident to be back on my Pace where I was the Years before my Online Break in F1 :cool: Champ is back on Top where he belongs :sneaky::p #DreamBig / #AOR / #NeverGiveUp

"I have Ambitions, Dreams but most of all FUN, thats what seperates big Champions from regular Guys"
Champ-92 / #KeepRacing4Life AOR my Home

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
I just realised that I completely forgot to upload my TT laps here as well as in the main one. I hope this wasn't too much of a problem, but i'll quote my post here as well, better late than never i guess but I assume posting here now is pretty pointless.

Brazil- 1:08.078 (set in the week before the AOR round there)

Malaysia- 1:30.508

Bahrain- 1:28.599

• Informative