PS4 - AOR F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 - Main Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@McGrady-I is being demoted to reserve (1st choice) by request. @RoadRunner is also being removed from his seat for apparently disappearing from the world.

@K_Th3RaceR is taking the Red Bull and @Calzo210 is taking the Merecedes.

Taking Andrei off the reserve list at last.

K_Th3RaceR

Junior Karter
Feb 21, 2018
@McGrady-I is being demoted to reserve (1st choice) by request. @RoadRunner is also being removed from his seat for apparently disappearing from the world.

@K_Th3RaceR is taking the Red Bull and @Calzo210 is taking the Merecedes.

Taking Andrei off the reserve list at last.
Let’s see what happens, I love driving RB though .. oh and I can’t take part of next race at Abu Dhabi, I’m in Estonia trip then, sorry in advance

Trebo_E36

Junior Karter
Feb 20, 2018
Hi there,

i might be looking for a seat next season. Buth im not shure if im fast enough so to get an indication of how fast this tier is, is there a stream of f3 ps4? i can only find F1 and F2 on the AOR channel.

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Hi there,

i might be looking for a seat next season. Buth im not shure if im fast enough so to get an indication of how fast this tier is, is there a stream of f3 ps4? i can only find F1 and F2 on the AOR channel.
No there isn't an F3 stream unfortunately, but if you go on the results page, you can see the qualifying times and fastest laps for each driver in each race.
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f3-results-standings.25438/
All the tier placings will be done again for next season with another time trial as far as I'm aware

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Some stats from my season:
Starts: 20
Best finish: 3rd (x1)
Wins: 0
Podiums: 1
Most Popular Finish: 7th (x6)
DNFs: 0
Final Championship Position: 7th

Season Review:
I honestly did not come into this season with high expectations, coming from F5 I didn't think I'd be in a tier as high as F3. I was absolutely nowhere at Melbourne (or everywhere with the amount I was lagging) and it looked like it was gonna be one of those seasons. Managed to find some reasonable pace for China and I probably peaked at Spain (unfortunately) where I should've had a podium but messed up my strategy a bit. Ever since then I've basically been a mid pack runner, which isn't amazing but I don't really set high expectations of myself. Got lucky at Singapore with the weather and penalties after bottling and scraped a podium which was probably my highlight of the season. In terms of bad performances there were probably too many but the 2 that stood out were Melbourne and Silverstone I was just way off the pace at both of those.
It's been good fun racing you lot throughout the season, there were times throughout the season where I was starting to lose motivation and was practicing less and less which obviously didn't help my pace but yeah had some nice battles here and there, though it would've been nice to have some more.
I guess I can't do this review without mentioning the Twitter chat, probably one of the best bits of the season (shows how good the game is) but honestly it's been great, always a good laugh on there and the guys really made this season what it was.
Anyways as a first full season it's gone ok, I feel as if I have improved throughout the season, if not in terms of pace then in terms of my all round abilities as a racer. I learned quite a lot throughout the season, there were some things I could've done better here and there but that's just hindsight. I have got to know a great bunch of people having not raced anyone in this tier and all in all had some good fun. I most likely won't be doing S15 but I'll probably race some of you elsewhere and I'll still probably be around on the forums to see how S15 pans out.
Finally, congratulations to @AshRichardson_F1 on the title and also well done to @mazais5727 and @Nexus1011 completing the top 3 in the standings.