PS4 - AOR F3 Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 7/1/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 7/1/18 @ 8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Jonas-NHK

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 3, 2016
Well i need to perform better if I’m going to have any chance at the championship.

jfgongora95

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, it's Telecal.

I'm really excited to have joined the league, specially in this circuit. Unfortunately, I CAN'T RACE this one, since Christmas holidays end tomorrow in Spain and I need to take my sister back to her university city. The schedule works really well for me, I will attend practically every race.

I already let my coordinator know.

I'm sorry for starting off like this :(

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
So work started again this week which is why I’ve been non existent for the past week. Haven’t done any practice since last week so hoping to find pace today and tomorrow. I kind of enjoy this circuit a little bit haha. Fun when you get into a rhythm but it’s impossible to overtake round here

Digsha

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Sorry guys, forgot to say that I'm still not able to race because of my injury. :(

McGrady-I

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Q: P2.. wasn't happy at all with my lap.. 0,6 slower than my PB and I ran out of fuel in the last corner of my quickest lap...

R: first Podium - P1 :)
Decent start, could hold my position. Ash went off the track just before the last corner of lap 1.. looked a bit weird to be honest, I thought that there must have been a technical issue or somebody disturbing him :D
Anyways, I took 1st place then and was under pressure by mazais until I heard that he had a time penalty. I pitted one lap earlier than I wanted, but I had to defend the undercut by mazais in lap 11/12 but surprisingly I could stay ahead of him, which was really important. He was on mediums so I could build a gap of around 4sec which was enough to never get into trouble when my tires went off the last laps.

My race Highlights: Practice PB 1:16:5xx / first laps/ my fastest lap of the race/ crossing the line 1st ;)

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P12
Race - P7
I was planning on doing 3 laps in qualifying. My first lap was a banker just trying to keep the car within the white lines. Second lap wasn't exactly better and ended up running into @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL at the last corner. I was a tenth up in sector 1 in my final lap but then cut T4 and I was stuck with my first lap which got me 12th in the end.
Had a good start gaining a position, but then was too cautious through turns 3 and 4 and was at the back of the pack. Managed to get @Bankai_Bullett back at the chicane and so was 13th at the end of lap 1. For the rest of the stint I was sort of holding back watching the action in front, trying to keep my nose clean and avoiding warnings for track limits. By the end of the stint I was 8th after all the issues for the cars in front. I came in from supers on lap 15 and went of softs. Caught upto @leedamastr who gained some seconds cos he pitted earlier, but I couldn't get good enough traction out of the last corner to have a go at him. So was kinda waiting for a mistake or penalties. On lap 31 he lost he back end at T5, but I kinda hesitated which way to go and ran into the back of him and got yellow wing damage. Lost about 1.5s a lap for the last 4 laps. Ended up P7 thanks to Lee having a load of penalties.
Congrats to @McGrady-I on his first AOR win and to @AshRichardson_F1 and @mazais5727 on the podium

AshRichardson_F1

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Feb 4, 2017
Q: P2.. wasn't happy at all with my lap.. 0,6 slower than my PB and I ran out of fuel in the last corner of my quickest lap...

R: first Podium - P1 :)
Decent start, could hold my position. Ash went off the track just before the last corner of lap 1.. looked a bit weird to be honest, I thought that there must have been a technical issue or somebody disturbing him :D
Anyways, I took 1st place then and was under pressure by mazais until I heard that he had a time penalty. I pitted one lap earlier than I wanted, but I had to defend the undercut by mazais in lap 11/12 but surprisingly I could stay ahead of him, which was really important. He was on mediums so I could build a gap of around 4sec which was enough to never get into trouble when my tires went off the last laps.

My race Highlights: Practice PB 1:16:5xx / first laps/ my fastest lap of the race/ crossing the line 1st ;)

Actually mate, it was a mistake. Just suffering chronic understeer with heavy fuel as per usual. My first lap was slow, so I took my quali line into the last corner, trying to open it up for a good run into lap 2, didn't anticipate the poor response! Should have known better!

Regardless of that, I had neither your nor Maz's race pace, so you'd have had me at some point any way. Well done.