PS4 - AOR F3 Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix - 18/2/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix - 18/2/18 @ 8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@iceman82100 - Toro Rosso
@jfgongora95 - Haas
@McGrady-I - Mercedes
@JammyJames - Reserve

Last edited by a moderator:

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Hopefully I can get through lap 1 without messing up

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P6
Race - P8
Absolutely messed up T1, T2 and Spoon but it was still somehow my best lap in the session and it put me P6.
Held my position through the first few corners but went onto the grass at Dunlop and went down the field. On lap 5 I made the same mistake allowing @zWoody to get past. For the rest of the race I was basically following @xXVik-StarRxX thanks to no slipstream and only got past him cos he had a puncture on the penultimate lap. P8 in the end, probably wouldn't have been much higher even if I did manage to get past.
Congrats to @mazais5727 on the win and to @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL and @AshRichardson_F1 on the podium.

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Race Report:
Qualifying - P6
Race - P8
Absolutely messed up T1, T2 and Spoon but it was still somehow my best lap in the session and it put me P6.
Held my position through the first few corners but went onto the grass at Dunlop and went down the field. On lap 5 I made the same mistake allowing @zWoody to get past. For the rest of the race I was basically following @xXVik-StarRxX thanks to no slipstream and only got past him cos he had a puncture on the penultimate lap. P8 in the end, probably wouldn't have been much higher even if I did manage to get past.
Congrats to @mazais5727 on the win and to @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL and @AshRichardson_F1 on the podium.
Surprised you didn’t dive up the inside at any point but the codies Gods answered your prayers lol

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Surprised you didn’t dive up the inside at any point but the codies Gods answered your prayers lol
Most of the time I didn't think I was close enough, probably should've got my elbows out earlier but that's usually an issue for me anyway that I need to work on. Would've preferred to overtake properly than from you getting a puncture though but I guess I'll take it.

Reactions: xXVik-StarRxX

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Most of the time I didn't think I was close enough, probably should've got my elbows out earlier but that's usually an issue for me anyway that I need to work on. Would've preferred to overtake properly than from you getting a puncture though but I guess I'll take it.
My face dropped when I got the puncture, nice reactions from you to avoid me, I slowed down so much

Reactions: Hasnain

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
My face dropped when I got the puncture, nice reactions from you to avoid me, I slowed down so much
I was surprised to see you get a puncture tbh, I think I was trying to take a different line and you moved over quickly so wasn't too difficult to avoid

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
I was surprised to see you get a puncture tbh, I think I was trying to take a different line and you moved over quickly so wasn't too difficult to avoid
My first thought was you, thought you was gonna smash me lol. So quick reactions by me then, mid 70s puncture is weird but then again you was on my tail the entire race

Reactions: Hasnain