Aug 11, 2016
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Best Coordinator 2017
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just so you all know, I expect to be absent for this race (at home for a birthday and don't think I'll be back in time).

Please between you can you ensure that the race results and the race director are recorded for me to update the standings and support any steward enquiries.

Everyone needs to ensure they are on @xXVik-StarRxX's friend list to receive an invite. In the instance of two cars setting the same time in qualifying the session should be abandoned and the grid formed using custom grids, to avoid cars starting on top of each other. The weather shown for the race during qualifying needs to be scripted for the race in such event.

Also, the session should start bang on 8pm unless anyone has contacted Vik to wait up to 5 minutes.

I'm sure you'll be fine without me, just remember also to read through my post in the main thread before the race.

@McGrady-I @leedamastr @RoadRunner@mazais5727 @xXVik-StarRxX @Jonas-NHK@Nexus1011 @Hasnain @Flying F1NN@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @zWoody @iceman82100@Digsha @Veztokh @jfgongora95 @CRAZY--LEGS@AntiOtto @SBL_Mali_Kekec @AshRichardson_F1@JammyJames

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I have to say that the lack of attendance is a huge problem and is making this championship battle really pointless.
I thought I was the jerk for missing 5 races. Some of you have missed more than that and it's sad.
When you sign up for something, commit. If you can't commit, then don't sign up. It's not right.

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P8
Race - P7
First lap on wets was pretty decent, Jeff said the rain was gonna ease up by the end so decided to go as late as possible on the inters but unfortunately the track was still too wet, if I did the whole session on wets probably could've had a better position but oh well.
Had a lot of wheel spin at the start and maybe left too much room on the inside and by the end of lap 2 I was at the back. For quite a few laps I was at the back of a train, not able to make a move but on lap 10 the train had bunched up and at the hairpin I messed up the braking and hit the back of Lee. I somehow got away without damage but unfortunately Lee hit the back of Vik thanks to me and so ended up with damage (sorry about that). After that the front runners came through and I was basically getting overtaken by them on fresher tyres. I came in on lap 18 for ultras after starting on softs. I had a nice battle with @Nexus1011 in the last stint, the first time I got through I bottled it in the Mickey Mouse section which allowed him back past, managed to finally get through on lap 26 and stayed ahead till the end. Luckily he had the same amount of penalties as me and so it was P7 for me.
Congrats to @mazais5727 on the win and @JammyJames on a debut podium and to @AshRichardson_F1 for making the podium as well.