PS4 - AOR F3 Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 3/12/17 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 3/12/17 @ 8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I don't even know why I f*cking bother with this game.

No pace in Quali, despite my best time that would've put me on P2.

Start was bullshit... got a good one, then had a Ferrari back into me into T1 forcing me to basically stop, giving up positions.
Spent my first stint in a bit of a train, pitted for Soft, then in the 3 laps AFTER... I manage to completely kill my race. Spent the rest playing catch-up.

Finished P9... should've been in the hunt for a podium. Oh well.

Onto Austria, where I can yet again get flattened.

Sertac Karatepe

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2017

Skip to 19.22 and watch it until 20.11. And if you bother to watch it, you'll see the unpleasant and ugly behavior of @iceman82100

I apologize from all of you for my rage at main thread. It was very nice to race with you guys. But, unfortunately, I cannot race with this guy anymore.

McGrady-I

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Q: 3rd.
I invited kaystyleeee in my inlap of my first run and the AI just drove past the pits.. P3 was good, but Pole would have been possible at least if I had a good second lap close to the end of the Q

R: 6th
Decent start, nothing too spectacular.. In round 2 i hit the wall and got wing damage due to my own mistake.. I had no chance to compete with you guys and a yellow wing there.. Unbelievable how everyone was about the same pace there in the top 6 or 7. Great battling and good overtaking on me there everyone ;)
After my wing change I was 10sec behind the pack and tried to push.. The gap stayed almost the same for a couple of laps so I just drove it home.. alone.. for half an hour..

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P8
Race - P8
My best quali lap was ok, I was 2 tenths up on my last lap but bottled it at the castle section so I was starting P8.
Slightly missed the start but managed to get up the inside of @Bankai_Bullett at T1 as he was held up by the cars in front however @Nexus1011 managed to get through. Later that lap, I was also overtaken by @Digsha. On lap 2, I had to pause the game as I got a message on my TV saying it was going to shut down so I had to sort that out, as soon as I got back to the race @Bankai_Bullett waof the s close behind and managed to get by just before S2.
On lap 3, the front pack was pulling away, and then I made a mistake at the castle section where I hit the inside barrier, on the exit I had decent traction and managed to stay ahead of the 2 cars behind and then saw a glimpse of their collision and was surprised to see them facing in the right direction tbh. After that mistake, I had red wing damage so had to pit and went onto softs rather than mediums in case I made another mistake.
From then till lap 12 I was just trying to manage the gap to @Digsha ahead but then he had an issue and pitted and after that I was just cruising for the rest of the race trying not to make a mistake, went onto supers on lap 16 and took them to the end with no more major dramas. Brought the car home in P8, I don't thik the incident would've made a difference to my position as I wasn't really on the pace in the race, so I'll take the points and look forward to Austria.
Congrats to @Callum Phillips on the win and @mazais5727 and @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL on the podium.

Callum Phillips

Formula Karter
May 13, 2017
1) Were you surprised to see dry conditions in Canada, or did you bank on the entire session being dry?

Nah not really lol, I wanted it to be a dry race anyway.

2) Tell everyone your thoughts on Baku and how confident you feel you can put in a good result here.

Baku is alright, I can get solid points here I think

3) Now that we have several races under our belt, who on track do you feel is your biggest rival?

To be honest I don’t have a damn clue who my rival is, haven’t really been paying attention to who I’m battling lol. EVERYONE IS MY RIVAL.

4) Predict the following positions :
Polesitter / Time: @mazais5727 1.40....
Winner: @mazais5727
3rd: @Jonas-NHK
First DNF: @Callum Phillips