AOR F3 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - 10/12/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F3 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - 10/12/17

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Hahaha no not this time lol. There’s an estate about 5mins from where I live and the electric shut down there. I think they turned my areas off as well so they can fix everyone else without getting electrocuted lol
Pah.... pussies.

McGrady-I

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
sorry to whoever i hit in the first corner in lap 4 or whatever.. totally lost concentration after all that chaos in the first laps. I just went to the pits to retire then. was just too annoyed to finish that race.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
*UPDATE*

Still no signs of electric coming back, which is a shame, really wanted to race here. This has happened in Season 12 and now Season 14 wtf
I'm guessing this time is probably because of snow while last time was because you decided to try and burn down your house so I wouldn't really compare the two instances. :p

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
I'm guessing this time is probably because of snow while last time was because you decided to try and burn down your house so I wouldn't really compare the two instances. :p
Both on very different scales lol. Always at bloody Austria xD

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P10
Race - P7
Messed up 3 of my laps with 2 invalidations and a spin, so was stuck with a not-so good banker lap.
Had a good initial getaway off the line - slightly gaining on the cars in front - but decided to take it easy on entry to get a good exit for the long run up the hill. Unfortunately @CRAZY--LEGS missed his braking point, running into someone in front and spun round right in front of me. I tried going through him hoping he would ghost in time, but he didn't and I ended up with orange wing damage. I decided to pit on that lap and do 2 super soft stints. For the rest of the race I was just driving around trying to avoid penalties although i still ended up with 3s. Got overtaken by @Bankai_Bullett on lap 30 and tried to keep up in case he had penalties but he didn't. And so I brought the car home in P7 after penalties only 2 tenths behind @iceman82100 annoyingly.
Congrats to @mazais5727 on an absolutely dominant win and @Nexus1011 and @Callum Phillips on the podium.

CRAZY--LEGS

Pro Karter
Mar 15, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P10
Race - P7
Messed up 3 of my laps with 2 invalidations and a spin, so was stuck with a not-so good banker lap.
Had a good initial getaway off the line - slightly gaining on the cars in front - but decided to take it easy on entry to get a good exit for the long run up the hill. Unfortunately @CRAZY--LEGS missed his braking point, running into someone in front and spun round right in front of me. I tried going through him hoping he would ghost in time, but he didn't and I ended up with orange wing damage. I decided to pit on that lap and do 2 super soft stints. For the rest of the race I was just driving around trying to avoid penalties although i still ended up with 3s. Got overtaken by @Bankai_Bullett on lap 30 and tried to keep up in case he had penalties but he didn't. And so I brought the car home in P7 after penalties only 2 tenths behind @iceman82100 annoyingly.
Congrats to @mazais5727 on an absolutely dominant win and @Nexus1011 and @Callum Phillips on the podium.
Yh sorry about that bud

• Friendly
Reactions: Hasnain

Nexus1011

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2016
Just a short review of my race:

Q: 5th
Decent quali for once...i had probably 2 tenths left in my time (1:06.300)

R: 2nd
Awesome result in race...really happy with this one.
Had a great battle with @Callum Phillips for a basically whole second half of the race.
Great stuff and great wheel2wheel racing ;)
Congrats on @mazais5727 who was really fast :)

Highlights

Reactions: mazais5727