Jun 4, 2017
@RealJewell766 as requested:
1. Merc
2. Williams
3. Sauber
4. Manor
British
PSN: Durham2712

I am away on holiday if there is a GP on the 25th, do you want preferred number as well or will that be carried over from my previous post as car/number selection thread is closed?
Edit: I might be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a Merc free, post at top of this thread has 2 merc drivers, if so, bump Williams to #1

Last edited:

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
I'm so done :mad: any one know of a cheap set of pedals for a G29?,mine Broke as my Brake just Goes Straight to the Floor,it's even more annoying as that after my Exams finished I was so looking forward to racing again and I can't even Practice for F1 2017 Either, Help Greatly appreciated as I don't want to get BlackListed,Regards Brandon

@Ben hughes @Kris Banucha @Pika_Network @stevenh7n @woqr @JohnnyR95 @InFinityzzHD@Texho @RacingAtHome @RealJewell766 @Clayton1422 @declan @A_L_H-1996 @Da Eagle@Jason007 @FuocoSerpente @AOR_Velocity @Kiz41 @Bzahh @Hasnain

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
I'm so done :mad: any one know of a cheap set of pedals for a G29?,mine Broke as my Brake just Goes Straight to the Floor,it's even more annoying as that after my Exams finished I was so looking forward to racing again and I can't even Practice for F1 2017 Either, Help Greatly appreciated as I don't want to get BlackListed,Regards Brandon

@Ben hughes @Kris Banucha @Pika_Network @stevenh7n @woqr @JohnnyR95 @InFinityzzHD@Texho @RacingAtHome @RealJewell766 @Clayton1422 @declan @A_L_H-1996 @Da Eagle@Jason007 @FuocoSerpente @AOR_Velocity @Kiz41 @Bzahh @Hasnain
Guys Gonna Have to pull out as There's No quick Fix for My Pedal and with me Going on Holidays soon can't get the Cash to pick up another,Sorry for News and Hopefully I can See some of you guys on F1 2017 and Good Luck to you all

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Guys Gonna Have to pull out as There's No quick Fix for My Pedal and with me Going on Holidays soon can't get the Cash to pick up another,Sorry for News and Hopefully I can See some of you guys on F1 2017 and Good Luck to you all
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get back racing soon

Reactions: Carbon

Durham2712

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2017
@RealJewell766 as requested:
1. Merc
2. Williams
3. Sauber
4. Manor
British
PSN: Durham2712

I am away on holiday if there is a GP on the 25th, do you want preferred number as well or will that be carried over from my previous post as car/number selection thread is closed?
Edit: I might be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a Merc free, post at top of this thread has 2 merc drivers, if so, bump Williams to #1
Just a reminder I won't be at today's race as on holiday

• Informative
Reactions: RealJewell766

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017
Is anybody else getting Photobucket 100% 3rd Party Hosting Usage images?