PS4 - AOR F5 Round 10 - German Grand Prix [02/07/17 8PM U.K.] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 10 - German Grand Prix [02/07/17 8PM U.K.]

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Round 10 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed

@JohnnyR95
@Jason007
@SpeedingViper
@InFinityzzHD

Last edited:

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
I think I got a 1.14.8 but I can never match my TT times when it comes to qualifying, probably cos I try too hard to avoid track extending.

Reactions: Bzahh

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017
I think I got a 1.14.8 but I can never match my TT times when it comes to qualifying, probably cos I try too hard to avoid track extending.
Haha same, usually bottle it in qualy and end up setting 0 laps like I did in Britain

Reactions: Hasnain

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Should be able to make it barring anything unusual. Not done any practice yet but will later.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Do you know how you can cut turn 1 and get away with it are we gonna be allowed to do that come qualifying?

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Ok thanks for clarifying that, better to know now than to find out after the race. Guess I'll have to put a few more laps into to readjust

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Guys, I have to say that it's important to notify no-shows, as I will be more strict with them from here on out.

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017

Race highlights, small incident with @Da Eagle at 8:33, nothing too big but just a bit annoying with blue flags and all

Good battles with @wrl1989 at the start and end, great race buddy!

Well done to @Hasnain on the win!

Last edited:

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017

Race highlights, small incident with @Da Eagle at 8:33, nothing too big but just a bit annoying with blue flags and all

Nice one mate, congrats on the podium even if it wasn't the win

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017
Nice one mate, congrats on the podium even if it wasn't the win
Cheers mate, looking back the only reason I let you through on the last lap was because my front left was 80%+, looking back at it now probably shouldn't have done it haha, oh well :p

Da Eagle

Formula Karter
Jan 6, 2015

Sorry about that little in

Sorry about that incident m8, i saw the two of you coming while being in the last corner and thought, stay of the race line after the corner, so they both can overtake me round the outside, unfortunately you tried to overtake me on the inside. If i would have stayed on the race line, it would have been Jewel colliding in to me. All in all it was a difficult situation, I had to make a split second decision which unfortunately didn't work out for you.